Hopefully, you’re all rested up from the big shopping weekend, and now you’re ready to get back to a solid day of shopping. It’s Cyber Monday, so set aside your work and your fantasy football leagues and spend a few hours looking for some good iPhone, iPad and iPod app and accessory deals. Whether free or drastically reduced in price, there are some good sales still going on.
- 10tons has announced their Thanksgiving+Black Friday+Cyber Monday sale, also known as the famous THABLACY-sale. They’ve discounted eight games, including heroes of Kalevala, Sparkle, and Azkend for iPhone and iPad. The sale ends after Monday 29th Sep 2010.
- Kitty Code has announced that Traveler’s Quest 2.2 will be on sale for the game’s one year anniversary through Cyber Monday. Traveler’s Quest gets you off the couch and out of the house in search of virtual treasure in the real world. Treasure hunting adventures have never been more fun, or more social now that you can not only pilfer your friend’s treasures, but now you can brag about it on their Facebook wall.
- After this year’s Thanksgiving dinner, you may want to head to your iPhone and do a little online shopping. Namco has announced that many of its downloadable games will be greatly reduced this Black Friday 2010 shopping season. So for one week, until December 1, 2010, you can get their iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad games—such as Ms. Pac Man, Dig Dug, and Pole Position—at some great prices.
- Creaceed has announced a unique Black Friday promotion on all their Mac and iOS applications from Thursday 25th November to Tuesday 30th November 2010. Mac users can purchase a license for Prizmo, Hydra, Elasty and/or Morph Age at a 30% discount. All they have to do is to use coupon code “BlackFriday2010″ when they order on Creaceed’s store. The iPhone and iPad apps are already available at a discounted price on the App Store.
- All the magic of the holiday can be found in Meryl Streep’s new The Night Before Christmas application for Apple mobile devices, free for a limited time from iTunes store from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday (November 25 through 29, 2010) from Ruckus Mobile Media. With Meryl Streep’s dramatic and musical performances in The Night Before Christmas Read-Play-and-Record-along app allows families to hear the Academy-Award winning actress wish their family a merry Christmas as she reads the classic holiday poem by Clement C. Moore, watch the favorite video, and record their own or a loved one’s voice for personalized reading aloud. Included are seven classic Christmas carols sung by leading talents in blue grass, gospel, and choral music as well as one by Streep herself.
- Vito Technology is discounting quite a few of their apps to $0.99 for Cyber Monday. Specials include Star Walk for iPhone (normally $2.99) and iPad ($4.99), Solar Walk for iPhone and iPad ($2.99), GeoWalk for iPad ($2.99), and Family Doctor ($4.99). In addition, the normally $0.99 GeoWalk for iPhone will be free.
- Ruckus Media Group, and its Mobile Media unit have announced that The Velveteen Rabbit application, as told by Meryl Streep, will be available free of charge (regularly $3.99) Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday (November 25th – 29th) exclusively through Apple’s iTunes App Store.
- As we approach the Holiday season, Mobickus would like to offer the opportunity for you to share Kemba with your friends and family. For a limited time between now and Dec 31st 2010, they are offering everyone an upgrade to the full version of Kemba for $0.99 instead of the regular price of $4.99. Just download the free version of Kemba. After a successful download, tap “Info,” then tap “About,” then tap “Upgrade to full version.” Instead of being charged for the regular price of $4.99, the price of the full version is only $0.99 for the promotion period.
- Ambient Design has announced Black Friday discount specials of 25% off for ArtRage Mac/Windows desktop products, with specials available from November 26 through November 30th via the online store. The iPad version of ArtRage offers even more savings, discounted at 40% off, for only $3.99 (previously priced at $6.99), available at the iTunes store.
- New – Fusion of Ideas has extended their $15 Steal Armor special through Cyber Monday. Spice up your holiday gift-giving with one of the most recommended protective “wraps” for Apple devices—StealthArmor from Fusion of Ideas—now for $30 off the regular price of $45.00.
- RadTech has announced Cyber Monday discounts of up to $30 on various iDevice and Macintosh accessories, but that’s not all. Spend over $40 and you can receive another 20% off regularly priced items by entering the code CYBERM10 when checking out.
- On Cyber Monday, for four hours only, SkinIt will run a one-day sale. If you’re on their mailing list, check your in box Monday morning. If not, check back here.
- Wrapsol is offering 30% off its entire line of iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iPod nano protection systems. Wrapsol systems cover devices from front to back with the strongest scratch protection on the market today. After a quick install, devices have the same level of protection from scuffs, scratches and dings as they would in a rubberized case without any changing the look or touch responsiveness. The 30% off special is good only on November 29th until 11:50 p.m. PST. To claim the discount, enter the code “Cyber” at checkout.
- That’s right, it’s go time; you, GelaSkins and a mitt full of savings. From now until Monday, November 29th at midnight, everything on their site is 20% off. Create your own, browse our line up of amazing artists and collaborators or better yet, grab a Gift Certificate for that special someone in your life. As always, it’s buy three and get the fourth free! If it rings, beeps, lights up, plays music and has buttons that do things, chances are we’ve got a skin for it.
- Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Twelve South has announced that its BookArc Stand for iPad is now priced at just $29.99 – a savings of $10 from its original price of $39.99. This modern, elegant stand is the ideal iPad perch to place iPad while streaming videos to your widescreen TV via AppleTV and AirPlay. In addition, BookArc is perfect for home or office use, offering straight-up viewing or a reclined 75-degree viewing angle in either portrait or landscape positions.