It’s possible you didn’t get that Mac game you wanted this holiday season. Or maybe you’re celebrating a late Christmas with your family and still need a gift idea. Whatever the case, there are still some great deals on Macintosh software and hardware to be found. Many of the Christmas sales continue well into January, and we’ve rounded them up here.
- New – BundlesForMac announced the last day in the Web Development Toolkit Bundle. This toolkit consists of six essential tools for web development, at a spectacular value more than 85% off. This is an opportunity to good to pass up. The bundle runs from now until on December 31, 2010. These great apps include skEdit, Yummy FTP, Involer, Better Link Tester, Querious and Simon.
- New – To celebrate the great success of their Winter Deal, iUseMac has extended the special offer for a whole week. The iUseMac Winter Deal, featuring Apimac’s Slideshow application for 75% off until January 7th. Slideshow for Mac OS X lets you create slideshows that can be distributed as freestanding programs for Mac and Windows or as movie files optimized for YouTube, CD-ROMs, the Web, iTunes, iPod, iOS mobile devices and computers.
- New – Keynote Themes Plus sends the best regards for each Keynote user and wishes everyone a Happy New Year. Based on requests from Keynote users, they now offer a great solution for winter and New Year related themes—two free Keynote themes for winter festivals: Snowflakes theme and Cheers theme. Additionally, they are offering a handsome discount for their Keynote Themes Package for the New Year holiday’s period.
- New – SintraWorks has extended their end of year promotion for PDFClerk Pro, their popular PDF Document Editor for Mac OS X. PDFClerk Pro is an editor with unique capabilities, designed to make standard operations easy, while allowing ample adjustment to more complicated workflows for those with advanced needs. From now until the end of the month of December, get 50% off the regular purchase price by using the coupon code SWPDFX. Only three days left.
- New – Mariner Software’s biggest sale of the year is finally here. They’re opening the doors to their online store and cutting the prices of all their desktop software applications by 50%. It’s their way of thanking you for a great 2010. But don’t wait too long; this amazing sale ends at midnight, December 31st.
- New – BundlesForMac has announced there’s one week left in the Web Development Toolkit Bundle. This toolkit consists of six essential tools for web development, at a spectacular value more than 85% off. This is an opportunity to good to pass up. The bundle runs from now until on December 31, 2010. These great apps include skEdit, Yummy FTP, Involer, Better Link Tester, Querious and Simon.
- New – People worldwide are watching their favorite TV shows, movies and sporting events on their Apple desktop and laptops. With the recent success of MacTVision HD, the team at MacTVision technologies is excited to partner with MacZOT for a new year 2011 promo starting Friday, December 31 through Sunday, January 2, 2011. MacTVision HD features searchable, updating, interactive TV listings, including over 13,000 programs with thumbnails and descriptions.
- Save 40% on any Roxio product bought from www.roxio.com and www.photoshow.com through December 31st. Visit their website and choose your product. Once happy with your purchase, go to the cart and enter “ROXIO40OFF” in the Promo Code box. Happy Shopping!
- Just in time for the Christmas Season, iSkysoft Studio has launched a sale for iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac, their ultimate video and DVD tool. iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac provides users with an integrated solution for easy video conversion, DVD ripping, DVD burning and online video downloading. Starting Christmas day, iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac will be 20% off. This offer expires on Jan 16th, 2011.
- Visit my.smithmicro.com now through January 1, 2011 and save a whopping 50% off any of their software titles. Don’t delay; this limited-time offer expires soon. Use coupon code SHOP2011 at checkout to save.
- IconBox 2 is now available for the warmest price. IconBox has been completely rewritten and features a brand new interface and lot’s of extra features. Until December 31st, IconBox is available at 40% off. Drag icons from the finder into a box, create as many boxes as you like. Boxes can be arranged in folders and subfolders and you can re-drag Boxes and folders to change their order. Users can customize their system icons, dock icons, application icons and more.
- From now until December 31, you can save 20 percent off the purchase of Nisus Writer Pro. Just go to their store and use the coupon code “festivus10″ in the shopping cart to receive the discounted price. The coupon can be used on almost all versions of Pro (academic version excluded). That includes the Pro Printed manual.
- MacXDVD Software has announced its Christmas promotion by providing up to 60% discount on their best selling DVD ripping and video converting software, as well as the iPod ripper giveaway offer for Facebook users as a Christmas gift. The sales and giveaway last until Jan 10, 2011, valid for both Mac and Windows users.
- Are you still using an older version of Squeeze? Don’t let 2010 slip away without upgrading to the ultimate workflow solution, Squeeze 6.5. Upgrade to the all new Squeeze 6.5 starting at only $199. Save up to 50% now. Offer ends December 31, 2010. Don’t miss out on your last chance to save on Squeeze 6.5.
- Codewave Software has announced the release of MyTunesRSS 4.0.0. MyTunesRSS is your personal music and video server. Browse and listen to your music in any web browser from all over the world. You can also use other devices like Nintendo’s Wii or Apple’s iPhone to listen to your music. MyTunesRSS offers lots of features like smart playlists, user management, configurable and skinnable web interface, LastFM music community integration and on-the-fly audio and video transcoding. Codewave Software offers a license for the new version from December 6th until December 29th for only 5,99 EUR instead of 15 EUR.
- The Steam Holiday Sale is on now through Sunday, January 2, 2011. Gamers may save up to 80% on select titles, with daily and week-long savings on featured titles, publisher game packs, and compilations. In addition to the usual savings specials, each day of the sale will feature a special Holiday Bonus on one select title. The twist: Players must qualify for the Holiday Bonus by owning another Steam game. For example, the first Holiday Bonus is Portal—save an extra 10% if you own Half-Life 2. If you already own the title, Steam will automatically detect this and offer you the 10% savings during check out.
- Help Santa with this handy hint: Surprise your Mac with a TubeStick hybrid and turn your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch into a TV, DVR and mobile media center. With equinux’s Christmas offer, you will save an unheard of $70 through December 31st.
- GelaSkins is offering free UPS shipping on all orders of $50 or more (U.S. and Canadian customers only). The special only lasts until December 31st, 2010. You have until the end of time, however, to take advantage of their buy three, get one free deal.