This weekend, Aspyr Media announced they’ve made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic available for only $19.99 on the Mac Store. This award winning RPG offers hours of gameplay in the Star Wars universe. Aspyr says it has long been a fan favorite, and they’re excited to bring it to gamers via the Mac App Store at this new lower price.
From Aspyr’s website:
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. As the last hope of the Jedi, you must lead a band of freedom fighters in an epic struggle to save the galaxy. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror…you must choose wisely as you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
The game features:
- An immersive, action-packed Star Wars role-playing experience with customizable and evolving playable characters.
- The ability to choose from nine customizable characters to build your party of three adventurers, including humans, droids, Twi’leks, Wookiees and more.
- A journey that spans seven different worlds, including Tatooine, the Sith world of Korriban, a Jedi Academy on Dantooine and the Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyk.
- The ability to build your party and upgrade your equipment in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- Fast paced mini-games—such as racing swoop bikes, or manning turret guns.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is rated 12+ for frequent/intense realistic violence. It requires Mac OS X v10.6.6 or later, and does not support Intel integrated video chipets. For full system requirements and other information on the game, visit Aspyr’s website.
Product [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic]