New iPhone, iPod touch and iPad product announcements for September 30, 2011:
New iPhone, iPad and iPod touch apps
- Konami Digital Entertainment announced today its Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2012 App for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch is now available on the App Store. PES 2012 enjoys a raft of additions specifically designed to make full use of the hardware. Like its console counterparts, the game features truly realistic AI and all-new game modes. Leading the charge is the Super Challenge mode, which allows users to build a team of the world’s best players, and lead them to victory. Players can then download similar teams created by friends from a cloud server and play against them – before posting the scores online via Facebook.
- Featuring a unique tilt based control scheme, a fresh 3d animation look, lovable animated characters, Game Center support, cool power-ups, upgrades and other simple but important features every good iOS title should offer Kevin’s Break’Em will hopefully be one of the titles you will enjoy this fall.
- San Diego Zoo Global has announced the launch of a new baby panda iPad app. The app, called Baby Panda’s New Home, was created by Zentro Media and includes content from the well-known zoo. Baby Panda’s New Home tells the remarkable story of Zhen Zhen’s birth and early years at the San Diego Zoo and her eventual journey to China to live at the Wolong Nature Reserve. The story includes everything from Zhen Zhen’s first doctor visit to her birthday parties (including giant cakes!), her airplane trip and eventual relocation into the wild.
- Hello Kitty Wallpaper contains 60 Hello Kitty wallpapers. The app has a few features such as the popularity ranking and adding a calendar. The developers added additional 30 wallpapers on Version 2.0 thatcan be bought within the app. Starting September 30, 2011, the app is on sale for 1.99 yen (34% off) in celebration of the additional wallpapers.
- In celebration of the good reviews and wide media coverage it has received, TechiXoft today announced that Bro Lifeline will be free for limited time. Bro Lifeline aims to assist and entertain guys or “bros,” as they handle dating issues and other sticky situations. It generates fake background sounds, pick-up lines, pep talks, and excuses that are all designed to help guys out. It also has a built-in sharing capability that lets users conveniently send the content via email or SMS.
- Great Mobile App has released Download Mega Manager Pro 1.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. This a new launch that makes it fast and easy to download, manage and transfer any downloadable file from any website. Download Mega Manager Pro is the first application with an automatic Megaupload premium user downloads facility. The app saves premium user logins, in order to simplify and speed up downloading. All users can track the live progress and speed of their downloads.
- Total Ecommerce, LLC has released My Pregnancy by Pregasaurus 1.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. This is a new launch for mothers-to-be that provides comprehensive advice, tips, information and weekly guidance, along with free samples, coupons, a baby names list with Favorites section, and the ability to communicate news with Facebook friends. Each week, moms are informed about changes in their body and baby’s growth and are given a list of tasks that aid in the pregnancy.
- Blue Wave Media has released American Health Journal Mobile 2.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The recipient of a Webby Award and an EMPixx Gold Award, American Health Journal Mobile combines superb quality, world-renowned medical experts, and an elegant interface, to offer the largest video library on healthcare topics in the country. Each four minute interview is a PBS exclusive, with a top expert in a specific disease or condition. The American Health Journal Mobile app is free.
- Artgig Studio is offering their popular kids educational app, Shake-a-Phrase, for 50% off starting today, Friday 9/30, through Sunday 10/2, as part of the Apps For Children With Special Needs iPads in Fifty States initiative. Shake-a-Phrase combines physical device shaking with hilarious randomly generated sentences in a game for kids ages eight and up. Artgig will donate half the sales proceeds to A4CWSN for this worthy cause.
- ChronGlobal Corp. has released ChronGlobal Tidal Chronoscope 1.01 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The application started rising in the Navigation category immediately upon release and now, a month after launching, has made it to the top ten list and is currently being featured as ‘What’s Hot’ for Navigation. ChronGlobal has been embraced as the ultimate tidal guide by fishing, boating and sailing enthusiasts, who have given it the highest consumer rating of all Tide Apps.
- The highly rated PUZZINGO Kids Puzzle Game is onsale for free, Friday 9/30/2011. Puzzingo re-imagines the classic toddlers’ wooden and jigsaw puzzles for the iPad and iPhone. It preserves the best of these puzzles – pattern matching, motor control, and logical thinking while incorporating animations, sound, and engaging interactivity made possible by the new technologies. Over the course of the game, kids also learn the names and sounds of different animals, letters, numbers, and toys.
- CustomEgo has announced Carma 1.0.556, a revolutionary new app that allows the user to report other drivers for good and bad behavior on the road using their tag numbers. Drivers gain and lose points based on reports against them from others. This gives bored passengers a form of entertainment, gives angry drivers an outlet for their road rage, and gives all motorists a score and achievements system to strive for by driving more safely.
- Confident new teenage heroine takes tween readers on her journey of self-discovery and thrilling adventure set in the Colorado backcountry. Lucy Dakota is one cool girl. She climbs mountains, braves roiling whitewater and leads others with confidence. Lucy is the heroine of an exciting new adventure series for young adults that encourages readers to discover their strengths and take on the world. Rocky Mountain Beginnings is the first in the Lucy Dakota: Adventures of a Modern Explorer series.
- bayi2.com has announced FitnessOne 1.0.2, the first iPhone app that can create a custom, day-by-day workout plan that guides you through gym or home workouts for up to six months. Every FitnessOne workout is created by a professional, certified trainer, so you can be sure you’re getting effective and proven recommendations. FitnessOne also has an extensive exercise library, and the built-in logging and analytics will ensure you stay on track to reach your goal.
- Goldlausch Medienverlag has announced a Uber Dankeschon promotion of the fun and educational Kinder App Dr. Doodah: 100 First Things in October. The simple and fresh Dr. Doodah app for iPhone and iPod helps kids to remember and pronounce all those everyday things around them and perfectly supports early childhood education. Whether at home, on your travels or in a restaurant, with this app kids will easily occupy themselves and learn effortlessly.
- Hand Carved Code has announced Priorities 2.0, an update to their productivity app for iOS devices. Priorities was specifically designed to make task and list management as intuitive & stylish as the iPhone itself. Featuring an advanced outline format with multiple pages, users can create re-useable templates, & pages can be color-coded to indicate the type of list. Now a universal app, Priorities also includes Fast Add, Repeating Tasks, Calendar Integration, Due Dates, Alerts, Sync, & Themes.
- KenigArt has introduced Camera Studio 1.0 for iPad 2 and iPhone 4, their most powerful photo editor application for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 to date. Camera Studio is a handy tool for quick and powerful image editing on your iPad 2. Make the pictures perfect in few taps. The program contains many editing tools and effects to improve and help you make your photos as professional looking as if they were taken with a professional SLR camera. Share your photos to Twitter, Facebook, Email and more.
- The must have weather app for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac App Store, Weather Cal 1.0 is an easy tool for looking up forecasts for literally anywhere in the world and then adding that 7-day forecast to your calendar which will automatically update hour by hour and day by day. Yes, that is right, whether you are going on vacation to a certain spot, going on a business trip across the country, or just want quick access to your weather, this app is a useful tool for you.
- Alundus, LLC officially announces their Calendar Buddy app for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac platforms. Do you ever want an easy way to automatically add calendar entries into your calendar and have them automatically update? Calendar Buddy adds the events automatically to your iPhone or iPad calendar with one touch of the button. Better yet, it keeps them updated throughout the year with updated times and schedule changes without doing any additional work.
- GiggleUp today announced the release of Transport Jigsaw Puzzles 123, which is now available exclusively for iPhone, iPod touch and HD on iPad. Transport Jigsaw Puzzles 123 is a sequel to the best selling Farm Jigsaw Puzzles 123, which has received rave reviews and featured in Apple’s New & Noteworthy and What’s Hot. In this educational game, kids can be kept busy with this delightful app for quite some time. It is great for families with varying ages of kids.
- miCal and miCal HD are two of the most popular German apps for the iPhone and iPad. The award-winning appointment organizers have undergone an important update. miCal 4.2 for the iPhone now offers a new landscape view in the daily overview mode. More important is the round version of miCal HD 3.0. The iPad version is following suit by offering an additional task manager via in-app purchase and a new additional daily calendar view.
- They really do exist: those refined, unusual and unique hotel destinations around the world. After meticulous research, the publishers of the international travel magazine HIDEAWAYS have chosen the Top 100 Hotels. The “ultimate HIDEAWAYS-Guide of the world’s best hotels” is now available as a universal-app for the iPhone and iPad. 1,200 high-resolution photos, 6 videos and especially a diversified mix of ultimate destinations will bring out the desire to travel in just about anyone.
- Unemployment figures are so high employers are literally inundated with resumes. And with such a large candidate pool to choose from only the “stand-out” applicants are getting consideration. JobLander, a new iPhone app, creates world-class resume infographics that quickly catch employers’ attention and differentiate candidates. It’s a fact that most resumes look similar therefore a colorful infographic can be a very effective way to differentiate a candidate from the rest of the applicants.
- Schogini Systems has released iLearn Alphabets and Numbers, an interactive learning app for preschoolers and toddlers with Augmented Reality that’s built to develop imagination and stimulate learning. Kids learn with an adorable companion puppy, Toby. The app automatically saves learning information for parents to track and review their child’s progress. Fun and stimulating activities include matching shapes, sequencing and popping balloons of corresponding alphabet and numbers.
- iCandyApps announces the availability of their newest Craigslist! app for iPhone and iPod touch. Offering all the essential functionality and information listed on the website, the Craigslist! app makes the whole browsing and posting experience a breeze. Craiglist! allows to easily surf through a centralized network of online communities with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, gigs, resumes, and discussion forums.
- Sonoma Wire Works introduces GuitarTone, a free iOS App inspired by the ultimate collection of guitar amps and effect pedals. Sonoma created tonal interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps, pedals and microphones, and assembled them into GuitarTone. GuitarTone includes three free amps (’60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues) and three free effects (UltraPhase, Drive+ and Va-Room), with additional tones available for $9.99 per 12-pack. Sonoma’s GuitarJack iOS audio interface activates $19.98 worth of GuitarTone amps and effects for free while connected. GuitarTone will be added to Sonoma’s FourTrack and StudioTrack Apps soon, allowing musicians to capture great sounding guitar tone in critically acclaimed multitrack recording Apps.
New apps for iPad only
- A Guinness-recognized “danmaku” shooter, Espgaluda II has been reborn in high definition. Experience the rush of hit “bullet hell” shooting game Espgaluda II on the iPad 2. Cave Co. has also powered-up Smartphone Mode with brand new music for the occasion. Cut through the enemy bullet storms as they fill your screen up.
- Vinicius Rochedo has released Prototype Snowmobile Driver HD 1.0 for iPad users. Prototype Snowmobile Driver HD is a newly launched game app with an excitingly dynamic environment that ensures each game is different and challenging. The game assigns players with the role of prototype driver for an international snowmobile company. Players drive at crazy speeds in both daylight and darkness, trying to avoid trees and collecting snowflakes for bonus points and achievements.
- iMagine machine has introduced Faces iMake HD for iPad, an advancement on the iPhone version of the app that achieved 800,000+ downloads and received the 2010 Parents’ Choice Gold Award. The app, recognized as an effective tool for stimulating right-brain thinking and out-of-the-box creativity, allows users to assemble creative collages using pictures of everyday objects. For users of all ages, the app includes photos of more than 200 everyday objects that can be used to create faces.
- Internet Design Zone has introduced US States For Kids 1.0, their fun new educational game for iPad. US Map For Kids is a very easy game where the child has to drag and drop all the 50 US states in their correct locations as fast as possible. Kids or teens of any age can easily play this game all alone or compete with parents to solve the map first. Parents will be surprised to see how fast their child will learn the US map by playing this game.
- Creanncy has introduced Photo Camera for iPad 2 v1.0, their powerful photography app for iPad. With Photo Camera app you can take better photos directly from app and edit it on the way with different tools, filters and effects. Easy to use, Photo Camera for iPad 2 features a real camera interface specifically optimized for iPad 2. The app includes a handy photo editor with additional features, image processing effects with adjustable slider and more.
- IOS developer Andrey Tanakov has announced the release and immediate availability of the exciting new kids application Smart Pirate. First Adventure, which makes it fun for youngsters to distinguish between 28 different color tints, to read time and to solve mathematical expressions. “Smart Pirate. First Adventure” uses a friendly pirate character, nice music and interactive activities designed to engage little ones and facilitate their mastering of colors, math and time.
- Sonoma Wire Works has introduced the GuitarJack Model 2 audio interface that connects a wide range of instruments, microphones, and other audio hardware to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs. GuitarJack Model 2 offers stereo recording and simultaneous voice and instrument recording, 60 dB of continuous level control, configurable Pad, Lo-Z and Hi-Z modes, and increased drive for headphones. GuitarJack Model 2 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad, and iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation).
- The Reflex Series, an innovative case line from OtterBox, delivers great protection for iPad 2 enthusiasts in a slim design that is easy to install, use and carry. OtterBox produces industry-leading protective products and the Reflex Series is no exception. Protection and convenience come together so the iPad is ready when you are.
- Marantz America, a world leader of advanced home entertainment solutions, is now offering owners of its critically acclaimed NA7004 Network Audio Player a free Apple AirPlay upgrade, allowing them to stream dramatically better sounding music to rooms throughout their home. The AirPlay upgrade, available to NA7004 owners through a special limited time promotion at the Marantz website until December 31, 2011, lets users stream songs from their iTunes music libraries on Mac or PC, as well as music stored on their iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, through their Wi-Fi networks.