Black Friday is upon us. If you’re like me, and I certainly hope you’re not, you’re not out shopping today, you’re at work pretending to get stuff done while following your hockey team’s score. But you still have shopping to do, so why not get it done online? To help, we’ve rounded up the Macintosh software and hardware Black Friday deals right here, and will continue to update them as last-minute specials are announced between now and Cyber Monday.
- New – Sound the trumpets and queue the band, skip the lines and shop online. equinox is celebrating Black Friday with some of the greatest deals in town. From this very second through to Monday November 28, 2011, we are offering a 50% discount on almost every equinox product.
- New – For the first time ever, MacPhun has dropped the price for FX Photo Studio PRO for Mac to $16,99 – this is over 55% off the regular price for the Mac app that doesn’t usually go on sale. The offer is valid on Friday only. FX Photo Studio for Mac is available for just $7.99 till Cyber Monday (regular price is $9.99). The app features over 172 photo effects, which comes to around $0.04 per effect:) plus masking tool, adjustable parameters for all effects, variety of sharing options and more. No other Mac App offers the same.
- New – Softpress has announced a massive discount of 33% on their best-selling web design application Freeway Pro. With its visual, no coding approach to web design, Freeway Pro makes it simple to create professional websites with galleries and slideshows, flexible CSS layouts, and site search. This discount is available for a limited period only and even includes upgrades from previous versions, making it one not to be missed.
- New – nova media is celebrating Black Friday this Thanksgiving by offering a 80% discount on each application UberMask and FrameLoader, available in the Mac App Store. Each app is available for US-$ 1.99 only on Friday, November 25th.
- New – Tropical Software, Inc. has announced their TopXNotes Thanksgiving/Black Friday promotion. TopXNotes is an award-winning full-featured personal note manager. TopXNotes is great for holiday gift lists, party and menu planning, recipes, travel notes and directions, and organizing all the little bits of information cluttering your desktop. Tropical Software offers TopXNotes at a discount of 25 percent starting immediately through Black Friday, November 25, 2011.
- New – Get Dealy has today launched its largest sale ever, with over 18 separate promotions and sales live over the weekend running from Thanksgiving, Thursday November 24th until Tuesday November 29th. There is a lot to be saved, celebrating Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday in one huge set of sales. All the sales featured are discounted at more than 50% off, with some as high as 97% off. All the deals have a time limit and will never be available again after November 29th 2011.
- New – DEVONtechnologies, LLC offers 25 percent discount on all new purchases of its software products as well as on all upgrades on Black Friday through Cyber Monday weekend starting November 25, 2011. DEVONthink offers a one and only database solution for all digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word documents or even multimedia files. DEVONnote helps taking notes and keeping them organized. Exclusively, traditionally, and only on Black Friday weekend.
- New – Jumsoft has announced a special Black Friday promotion for its entire range of products. From Friday, November 25 until Monday, November 28, all of Jumsoft’s applications and template packs will be half price. The deal applies to products available on Jumsoft’s website as well as the Mac App Store and the iTunes App Store. To get the 50% discount on purchases from Jumsoft’s website, customers should enter “BF2011″ in the Coupon Code field when filling out the purchase form.
- New – Ergonis Software is glad to announce a special Black Friday promotion for their popular productivity tools PopChar, Typinator, and KeyCue. With PopChar, thousands of special characters are only a few clicks away. Typinator automates the process of inserting frequently used text and auto-correcting typing errors. KeyCue is a tool for learning and remembering keyboard shortcuts. Customers visiting the company’s online store before Monday, Nov. 28th, can save of up to 51%.
- New – It’s that time of year again and we’re offering deep discounts—60% off most software in our online store—from now until November 30th. If you’re looking for incredible Black Friday deals, start saving now with Smith Micro. Use coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY2011.
- This Black Friday don’t stand in line for hours for gifts. Instead, Give the gift of Glo Premium for the best price ever of $34.99. That’s the same price as upgrading in-app. Plus you will receive the “In His Shoes” DVD ($19.99 value), 3 DVDs with Glo content to install on your Mac and PC and free shipping anywhere in the USA. It’s the perfect gift at an amazing value.
- Parallels is offering Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac at $20.00 off the normal price through November 30th. Run Windows applications on your Mac for only $59.99. Upgrades are available at $10.00 off.
- CleverFiles, the leading provider of data recovery software for Mac OS, has announced the availability of the new version of its popular data recovery solution: Disk Drill Media Recovery 1.5. Launched in the very beginning of 2011 and available now on the Mac App Store, the app is priced only $19.99 for a limited time (usually $49.99).
- Vito Technology has scheduled giveaways, contests, and special sale pricing for Star Walk both iPhone and iPad versions, Solar Walk, Solar Walk for Mac and Geo Walk on Nov. 25 – 29.
- In the spirit of Thanksgiving and upcoming Black Friday, Apparent Software is proud to announce a 40% discount on some of their applications, including Cashculator and ImageFramer.
- HTML5 development powerhouse, appMobi today announced that on Black Friday (November 25) it will open source key elements of its mobile technology to further accelerate the industry’s migration to HTML5. The newly open sourced technology will include the appMobi cross-platform device APIs, which support HTML5 development for both Android and iOS platforms. appMobi will also release the source code for its much heralded “mobiUs” browser, which allows HTML5 Web apps to perform identically to native apps. The bounty of technology made available to HTML5 developers is rounded out with appMobi’s “DirectCanvas” technology, which accelerates HTML5 canvas rendering, physics calculations and sound by as much as 1500 percent, providing native performance to HTML5-based games.
- ScreenCastsOnline is delighted to offer a 50% discount on both new ScreenCastsOnline Memberships for people joining over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, plus the new SCOtutor for Lion App, recently launched in the Mac App Store. Acknowledged as one of the premier sources for Mac based video tutorials on the Internet since launching in 2005, ScreenCastsOnline has established itself as a favourite with many thousands of delighted Mac users throughout the world.
- It’s the right time to get accustomed with HDR Photography using the brand new Hydra 3. It is on sale on the Mac App Store for Black Friday: the Express version costs $24.99 / 19,99€, and the Pro version $49.99 / 39,99€. That’s 50% off for a few days.
- Karelia Software has announced Cyber Monday special pricing of US$49.99 for Sandvox, website building software for the rest of us, on the Mac App Store and directly from Karelia Software. Sandvox will be available on the Mac App Store for US$49.99 (regularly
priced at US$79.99) only on Cyber Monday, Nov. 28, 2011. Sandvox will also be available directly from Karelia Software for US$49.99 (regularly priced at US$79.99) only on Cyber Monday, Nov. 28, 2011, by using the coupon code CYBERMONDAY.
- MACXDVD Software has unveiled a week-long holiday promotion offering users a wide variety of special sales for Black Friday on high-quality gifts, which including buy-one-get-one-free offer, 60% discount off for DVD video converter software pack, along with 30,000 copies DVD ripper giveaway. As part of the week-long promotion, anyone who purchased MacX DVD Ripper Pro, will be rewarded MacX iPhone Video Converter for free. These deep discounts will be valid before Nov. 29.
- Adobe is offering special pricing beginning from Nov. 23-29. Photoshop Elements 10 and Premiere Elements 10 will sell for $49.99 each (normally $99.99 each) or as a bundle for $74.99 (a $149.99 value).
- Wooden Brain Concepts has announced Mac users can enjoy both iDupe and CaliBrate, two of Wooden Brain Concepts’ flagship products, at a great discount from now until Christmas. Wooden Brain Concepts, a software company specializing in practical tools for Mac home users, has partnered with TheMacBundles for an exclusive discount in this month’s bundle as well as in its innovative Build Your Own Bundle stores, where people can put together their own discounted software packages.
- ArtRage 3.5 Studio is only $19.90 (previously $40) and ArtRage 3.5 Studio Pro is only $49.90 (previously $80) at www.artrage.com starting November 16, 2011.
- New – The Steam Autumn Sale is on now. To kick off the holiday season the sale begins today with huge savings on catalog discounts and daily deals beginning with Portal 2 (66% off), Call of Duty: Black Ops (50% off), Duke Nukem Forever (66% off), and more.
- New – Macgamestore.com has announced its massive Black Friday sale with savings of up to 75% off on over 300 Macintosh games. All Mac titles are available as digital downloads so customers simply purchase and download the games to their Mac with a click of a button. Macgamestore.com’s Black Friday sale is on right now and ends on this Monday, November 28th, at the stroke of midnight Pacific time.
- Runesoft will be celebrating Black Friday this Thanksgiving with you via the Mac Appstore. Starting Thanksgiving most of our titles will be available at discounts of upto 60% from normal retail prices. Among the reduced titles we hopefully have something for everyone: Strategy gamers might enjoy “Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood”, whereas adventure lovers could find “Jack Keane” and “Ankh” to their liking. Business guys might want to run their own airline with “Airline Tycoon Deluxe”.
- Deliver2Mac is offering a couple of 50% off bundle deals for Black Friday. In the X3 Bundle you can get X3 Reunion and X3 Terran Conflict for only$17.49. Bundle 2 includes Europa Universalis III: Chronicles and Victoria 2 for $29.99. In addition, all games in the store are 25%, not including the bundle deals.
- New – KB Covers is holding their biggest sales event of the year: 25% off everything storewide from through November 28th. Use promo code BLACK2011 when checking out.
- New – PowerMax decided to keep it simple and just put out their very best prices and run it from the time you read this through Cyber Monday. Their employees stay at home with their families on weekends, so you can call your favorite PowerMax rep Friday or Monday, or order online. Either way, these deals are gonna be as good as it gets anywhere.
- While America is “talking turkey” in preparation for Thanksgiving tomorrow, UNIEA is looking ahead to the day after—Black Friday—and a huge Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale at uniea.com that they think is going to top all of the other case companies out there. From Thanksgiving Day until midnight on Cyber Monday, shoppers can get 40% off their entire order at uniea.com, plus $5.95 flat rate shipping worldwide. The promo code for the 40% off sale is BLACK40, and the $5.95 flat rate shipping will be automatically applied to all orders.
- iTwin is offering 20% off iTwin at iTwin.com and Amazon.com on Nov. 25 and Nov. 28. iTwin is a “limitless” USB device that enables users to simply and safely access, edit and share files between any two computers. No code is required.
- Verbatim is selling their 4GB Clip-It USB Drives on Cyber Monday (Nov. 28) at Staples for an amazingly low $7.99 (MSRP $22.99). The award-winning multi-functional paperclip USB drive comes in five stylish colors.
- SuperTooth is offering a 15% discount on every product at the company’s website from Nov. 21-27, including the SuperTooth Disco; the only portable speaker on the market to wirelessly stream 28 watts of explosive sound.
- Buy.com is offering Elgato’s EyeTV One for $39.95 (normally $99.95) from Nov. 25-28.