Black Friday is behind us, you’re resting up on a weekend of unspecified color, and Cyber Monday is ahead. Many of the Black Friday specials for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are carrying, and some new ones have been introduced. Whether free or drastically reduced in price, there are some good sales still going on, and we’ve got them all right here.
- Coladia has announced a special Black Friday sale on their iPhone and iPad Games. All games will be sold at at a baseline low price from Friday 25th november to Monday 28th november 2011. Games included are Da Vinci Secrets, Cleopatra: a Queen’s Destiny, Destination: Treasure Island and Secret of the Lost Cavern. All games are available on the AppStore.
- Telltale gives iOS gamers something to be thankful for this year and busts out a cornucopia of savings on Telltale published video games for iOS. Just in time for the long journey home for the holidays, Telltale offers up great prices for many of their iPad ($2.99 per episode) and iPhone ($0.99 per episode) games for one week only. Starting today and continuing through November 30, a delectable menu of iOS games is served up at a price point that will make you baste your bird.
- At the occasion of Thanksgiving day, French publisher Anuman Interactive has announced special offers for iPhone and iPad users. More than 20 apps are under $0.99. Save Turkeys and save your money.
- Sprightly Software today announced a Black Friday sale that will see five of their iOS solitaire games discounted 50% for 10 days starting today, November 25, and ending December 4. The discounted games are Baker’s Dozen Solitaire, Congress Solitaire, Cruel Solitaire, Four Seasons, and Golf Solitaire. All of the games are available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad; except Baker’s Dozen which is only available for iPad. The games require iOS 3.0 or greater.
- TAITO has put Gardening Mama on sale for Thanksgiving. The sale price is $3.99, discounted from the standard price of $6.99. This sale price will be limited to the first 20,000 downloads or November 30th, whichever comes first.
- New – Today is the last day to get a Glo Premium bundle for the absolutely unbeatable price of $34.99. That’s the same price as upgrading in-app, plus a lot more. You will receive the In His Shoes DVD ($19.99 value), 3 DVDs with Glo content to install on your Mac and PC, and free Shipping anywhere in the USA. It’s the perfect gift at an amazing value.
- New – Izatt has announced MileBug is on sale for cyber Monday, November 28th. Both the iPhone and Android versions of MileBug are on sale through the end of the day. MileBug helps those driving their own vehicles for business, charity, medical, or other reasons receive their reimbursement and/or tax deduction. MileBug has full path tracking with map display with the latest version 2.1.3 along with polish enhancements.
- Selectsoft has put a slew of apps on sale for Cyber Monday, including 1001 Crystal Mazes, Play & Learn Chinese, Learn Kids Photography Now, Historic Journeys: Japan. and more.
- Ultralingua, makers of powerful language applications for the iPhone, iPad, Mac/PC and other mobile devices, have announced that on November 27th and 28th all of their products will be on sale for Cyber Monday. All Ultralingua apps will be 30% off through our website, and the iTunes App Store. On top of the 30% off all Ultralingua products, save and additional 20% when you purchase three products or more and 30% when you purchase five or more products. Use coupon code ULTRA30 on checkout to save.
- Cynapse has announced that Localscope, the popular social data powered local discovery app for the iPhone and iPod touch is discounted to half its price from Black Friday Eve, November 24 to Cyber Monday, 28th November. Localscope brings a host of diverse services together, including Google, Bing, Foursquare, Twitter and Wikimapia to help you find the closest restaurants, gas stations, cafes, banks, and much more, in a tightly knit intuitive package.
- Leaping Bytes has announced MapPocket 2.2 for iOS devices, an update to their map application that can help you to save a lot on roaming charges while traveling. MapPocket allows you to put online maps in your pocket, so you can use them later without an Internet connection. Users can choose maps from one of four providers: Google, Mapquest, Bing or OpenStreetMap. In celebration of the upcoming holiday season, MapPocket will be available as a Free Download on Fridays till the end of the year.
- Thanksgiving holidays are all about traditions, families, travel, and kids. To celebrate the holidays, Czech-based independent developer Martin Man, have announced that Best Baby Monitor will be on sale for 60% off the regular price from Wednesday Nov 23rd until Monday Nov 28th. Featuring automatic discovery and zero configuration, Best Baby Monitor turns any of your two iOS devices into a Wi-Fi video baby monitor, capturing live video and clear audio with one device, and more.
- Vito Technology has announced Star Walk – 5 Stars Astronomy Guide 5.5 for iOS, an update to their award-winning Education app that allows users to easily locate and identify 20,000+ objects in the night sky. The 360-degree, touch control star map displays constellations, stars, planets, satellites, and galaxies currently overhead from anywhere on Earth. The app’s database is self-contained and no Internet connection is required. Star Walk 5.5 is being released in conjunction with Thanksgiving celebrations, and Vito Technology has scheduled giveaways, contests, and special sale pricing for Star Walk both iPhone and iPad versions, Solar Walk, Solar Walk for Mac and Geo Walk on Nov. 25 – 29.
- GloboTrac is offering U.S. Traveller free of charge until Nov. 28th. U.S Traveller is a complete travel resource with in depth profiles on more than two hundred countries, U.S. Traveller provides American tourists and adventurers abroad with everything they need to know to stay safe, make the most out of their travels, and have a smooth journey to almost any corner of the world they go!
- This is not a Cyber Monday deal, but is still worth mentioning. Ruckus Media Group has partnered with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for the annual Thanks and Giving campaign, a holiday program that asks shoppers to “Give thanks for the healthy kids in your life, and give to those who are not,” while shopping this holiday season.When customers purchase any of Ruckus’ classic Read-Play-and-Record-Along Rabbit Ears interactive storybooks on the App store (now until December 31st), they will donate 100% of the net proceeds ($1.39) to saving children with cancer and other deadly illnesses.
- Peterson Birds of North America for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad is an ideal companion during winter months. Read it like an eBook and learn more about your favorite birds. Use it as an album for your best bird photos. Treat is as a reference guide to species you can expect to see anywhere in the US and Canada. Buy Peterson Birds of North America in the Apple iTunes app store now and get this remarkable app for 30% off the regular price through December 1, 2011.
- Monkey Prism has announced that Riley and the Magical Laundry Basket, their first digital children’s application for iPhone and iPod touch, will be sold at 50% off for the rest of November 2011.
- New – In celebration of Cyber Monday, O’Reilly has extended their Deal of the Day to include 60 new and top selling ebooks and videos. Use code discount CYBERMONDAY. This deal expires November 29th and may not be combined with other offers. O’Reilly ebooks are DRM-free. You get free lifetime access, multiple file formats, free updates.
- New – Case-Mate is offering 25% off site wide on Cyber Monday. Use code “Cyber2011″ when checking out to deck your tech.
- Jump start your holiday shopping during the Skinit one-day sale. Details to come, but you can get a head start by checking out their Holiday Gift Guide. With every SkinIt purchase you’ll be entered into a weekly drawing for an iPad 2 prize pack.
- id America has just released a special black Friday code for those interested in obtaining their case from id America. The code is BLKFRI20OFF and its good for up to 20% off your purchase of a case at id America! Valid 11/23 through 12/1/11.
- While America is “talking turkey” in preparation for Thanksgiving tomorrow, UNIEA is looking ahead to the day after—Black Friday—and a huge Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale at uniea.com that they think is going to top all of the other case companies out there. From Thanksgiving Day until midnight on Cyber Monday, shoppers can get 40% off their entire order at uniea.com, plus $5.95 flat rate shipping worldwide. The promo code for the 40% off sale is BLACK40, and the $5.95 flat rate shipping will be automatically applied to all orders.
- Through CyberMonday, November 28th, GelaSkins is offering 20% off everything.
- Vuzix Corporation, award-winning manufacturer of video eyewear, is excited to announce its award winning Wrap 920 Video Eyewear supports thousands of side-by-side 3D videos already available on YouTube, making it the world’s least expensive way to watch 3D video on a home computer, tablet or iOS device. Vuzix also is lowering the price of the Wrap 920 by $50 for Cyber Monday in time for the holiday season.
- NextWorth is helping consumers take advantage of unused iPods by giving a 10 percent bonus payout for all iPod trade-ins through the holidays. The special 10 percent bonus value is available for any model iPod traded in now through December 31st with the promotion code “ELF”.
- For just $49.99 (from 11/25 through 11/28), shoppers can purchase a complete ModulR iPad or iPad 2 system of easy-to-use products (Slim iPad 2 Case, Hand Strap, Slim Wall Mount, Shoulder Strap Pro and Car Headrest Strap) that enables individuals and businesses to use their iPad in more mobile and versatile ways—whether it’s in the home, car, office or anywhere in between. If purchased individually, the total cost for these kinds of iPad accessory products can reach the $200 range.
- Making a list and checking it twice? This year you can easily check off all of those techie’s on your holiday gift list with Fusion of Ideas’ super sleek, luxurious StealthArmor protection films; perfect to get that “wow” when opened. And don’t wait until the last minute to shop, because this Cyber Monday (November 28) Fusion of Ideas is having a sale where you can save on StealthArmor for all of your favorite devices. To get your $15 discount, use CYBERIPHONE when buying an iPhone full-body kits for only $20 and CYBERIPAD when buying iPad and iPad2 full-body kits for only $25.
- Bracketron is offering 40% off all mobile device mounts and accessories from Nov. 25-28, including the Style-iT 2-in-1 Stylus + Ballpoint Pen, a high-precision stylus combined with sleek, convenient ballpoint pen for easy note taking and exacting control on iPad, iPhone and other touchscreen devices. Enter code “Friday” when checking out.
- Ten One Design is offering 50% off the Pogo Sketch stylus and 20% off Pogo Sketch Pro and Fling. The Pogo Sketch is a stylish capacitive touch screen stylus for drawing, sketching and navigating the iPad. The sale runs from Nov. 25-28, and no code is required.
- On Cyber Monday, with a purchase of $19.99 or greater at griffintechnology.com, add a free A-Frame to your order. More than just a place for your iPad to call home, Griffin’s A-Frame for iPad is a simple, beautiful tool that helps you get the most use out of your iPad wherever you use it. No code is required.
- Hub Innovations is offering 20% off all iPhone and iPad accessories from Nov. 25 through Dec. 2, including the REV360 for iPad & iPad 2; a revolutionary rotational iPad case that maximizes functionality and protection. Use code “BLACKFRIDAY” when checking out.
- Get 10% off the SensoGlove digital golf glove and free shipping from November 25th – December 2nd. A great holiday gift for dads. Use promo code: Christmas2011.