The holidays are a great time of year for Mac hardware and software sales, and 2011 is proving to be no different. Whether you’re looking for games, creativity apps, laptop cases or more, we’ll be rounding up the relevant deals right here and updating the list through the end of the year.
- New – VeprIT has announced a 30% Christmas discount for its flagship product Photo Sense. Photo Sense is an easy photo editing software for Mac OS and iOS. It uses a unique automatic image enhancement algorithm to make photographs more attractive quickly and easily, either completely automatically or with a minimum user effort. Photo Sense allows to save a lot of time and money on learning, purchasing, and using professional photo editing software.
- New – iWeb Themes Park sends the warmest greetings to every iWeb user and wishes merry Christmas and happy New Year events. In addition, four free iWeb Templates for December-ending festivals are being offered: Christmas Bells, Green Christmas, Christmas Holidays and Christmas Night. Furthermore, five new iWeb Themes have been launched for the magic events of this month. Renew your website for Christmas and New Year holidays with the highest quality iWeb Templates and be prepared for Santa’s presents.
- New – Tropical Software today announced their award-winning TopXNotes for Mac is on sale for 25% Off, and 2Remember and Kitchen Timer are also discounted. Also, during this period, TopXNotes touch is free. TopXNotes for Mac is an award-winning full-featured personal note manager. Get Organized With TopXNotes on Mac and Apple touch device. Simple, easy to learn, and easy-to-use. Tropical Software, Inc. offers these discounts through Sunday, January 1, 2012.
- New – MacPhun has set up a special Christmas Sale on its best apps for a limited period. Snapheal is $5.99 instead of $19.99, FX Photo Studio is $5.99 instead of $19.99, FX Photo Studio Pro is $19.99 instead of $39.99, and Color Splash Studio is $0.99 instead of $4.99.
- New – Dear Panda LLC is celebrating the holidays with a sale on CourseNotes, their top selling iPad and Mac apps which helps students take notes and stay organized. The must-have apps for students will be on sale for a low price for both iPad and for Mac through January 1st. Dear Panda also announced that they will provide promo codes as a gift to educators to try the app for free, while supplies last. CourseNotes lets you take notes during your classes.
- New – As a special Christmas gift, Synium Software offers a Christmas discount of up to 50% off many of their Mac and iOS titles. This offer is valid from December 22nd to December 29th 2011.
- New – Coppertino Inc. has announced big sales for the Christmas holiday season: 50% off the price on their apps Wallpaper Wizard and Focus. Now you can get each of them at MacAppStore for a low price. Hurry up, as the deal is time-limited and available only through December 25, 2011. Wallpaper Wizard is a great wallpaper changer for Mac, that gives you an access to 100,000+ wallpapers. Focus is a simple, lightweight but powerful tool to improve your photos.
- MacPaw kicks off the 2011 holiday season by offering CleanMyMac and CleanMyPC for a low price, a generous 40% discount off of their respective retail prices, as well as 40% discounts on its other great software products. MacPaw also offers a convenient ‘gifting’ services where customers can electronically gift CleanMyMac or CleanMyPC at the same 40% discount. Extremely easy-to-use and beautifully crafted, CleanMyMac is the ultimate tool for keeping the Mac operating system and hard drives clean.
- Global Delight is running some great discounts for their products: Boom is 50% off ($4.99) and Voila is 33% off ($19.99) until January 2, 2012.
- Bias is wishing you happy holidays by offering 20% off any new product. Buy a new retail copy of any Bias product and get 20% off from now until the end of the year.
- The Roxio Holiday Gift Guide includes something for everyone on your list. Wrap up great savings on titles such as Easy VHS to DVD, Anime Studio 8, Manga Studio Debut 4 and Parallels Desktop 7.
- Eltima Software has launched their Christmas bundle, which includes their 3 best-selling apps for Mac. Additional Christmas discounts for other Eltima apps are also available. SyncMate Expert is a powerful sync tool, Folx is an Internet download manager and torrent client for Mac, and Elmedia Player PRO is a media player for Mac. The Christmas Bundle can be purchased at Eltima website and costs only $49.95 instead of $79.85 (the original price for these 3 apps if purchased separately). The offer is valid through January 5, 2012 only. But that’s not all gifts Eltima brings to you this Christmas. Additionally, 25% Christmas discounts are offered on various other Mac apps.
- Paragon Software Group has announced holiday discounts on some of its most popular mobile reference and productivity software applications for iOS and desktop Mac. From December 16 through January 10, 2012, all world-famous dictionary brands, including Britannica, Collins, Duden, Merriam-Webster, Oxford, PONS, Wahrig and Paragon’s own Slovoed, along with best-selling utility apps Handy Safe Desktop and PenReader, will be available at up to 50% off the regular retail prices.
- As the world counts down to Christmas and New Year, MacXDVD Software has announced a brand new promotion that sure to spark the Xmas and New Year holiday spirit. To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, they prepared two product giveaways: MacX DVD to MKV Ripper and MacX Video Converter Pro from Dec 15, 2011 to Jan 5, 2012. Consumers looking for Christmas freebie or the chance to win some fantastic prizes should give the MacXDVD Holiday special offer a go.
- Ambiera has announced their holiday sale. Save 20% on four of their most popular products: WebsitePainter, CopperCube, Image Size Reducer and irrFuscator. The discount is granted both on the Mac OS X version of each software as well as on the Windows version. This is the first time that Ambiera offers their award winning software WebsitePainter on this holiday sale. In order to use this offer, simply enter the discount code ENDOF2011 on the order page.
- Yazsoft has announced a special mega bundle package for the holidays. During the month of December, get all their applications at one low price. This includes multiple licenses of Playback, ShareTool, and Speed Download 5. It also includes Unblunder and Attachments Menu. It’s the perfect time to add all these popular utilities to your Mac or even better, gift them to someone close.
- Slinkware has announced the Slink Christmas Special: purchase Slink at a huge 50% off until 25 December, 2011. Slink is the easiest way to remotely access your home network. Slink’s network magic makes your home network appear to be connected and all shared services automatically appear in the Finder, iTunes, iPhoto and other applications, just as they do at home. Listen to your iTunes music and watch your movies from anywhere, get the files from your home Mac or Time Capsule and more.
- New – Four Aspyr classics are on sale in one awesome $20 holiday bundle: Sid Meier’s Civilization IV, Star Wars: The Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, and Neverwinter Nights 2. In addition, they’re offering 33% off all Aspyr games in the Mac App Store.
- New – The Steam Holiday Sale is on now through Sunday, January 1, 2012. In addition to huge savings throughout the store, the 2011 sale features two special promotions that allow you to win like never before. The Great Gift Pile challenges gamers to complete up to six objectives each day. Completion of each objective grants the chance to win a free game or discount coupons for select games available on Steam. If you don’t win, no worries, you’ll be given a piece of coal. But hold onto that coal. Why? Coal is the ticket to enter the Epic Holiday Giveaway.
- Macgamestore is having its biggest sale ever, just in time for the holiday season. Save on over hundreds of Macintosh games including Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition, Machinarium, Neverwinter Nights 2, Grand Theft Auto, and much more. Plus, order any game between now and December 18th and get Bugdom 2 absolutely FREE! This offer will be updated with a new game on December 18th.
- Following their Black Friday StarCraft II deals, Blizzard Entertainment is now offering players epic savings of up to 75% on select World of Warcraft products through the online Blizzard Store: WoW: Battle Chest for $5 (reg. $19.99), Cataclysm for $20 (reg. $39.99), Wrath of the Lich King for $10 (reg. $39.99), Celestial Steed mount for $10 (reg. $25) and Pandaren Monk pet for $5 (reg. $10). These World of Warcraft holiday savings are available through the online Blizzard Store between now and December 19, 2011.
- UNIEA is offering the “Perfect Storm of Christmas Sales.” First, customers can get 25% off their entire order at uniea.com by using promo code XMAS11. Plus, all orders feature $5.95 flat rate shipping worldwide. Second, customers who spend $50 or more get a free pink/white U-Feel iPhone 4/4S case (a $19.95 value). Third, spend $99 or more by 12/18 and get guaranteed express delivery before Christmas at no extra charge.
- Get a free Eye-Fi Connect X2 card when you buy Eye-Fi Premium. This offer is only valid for Eye-Fi customers in the USA while supplies last. Supplies are limited, so act now. Shipping is free. Eye-Fi Premium is $49.99 per year. Enter coupon code HOLIDAY2011CN when checking out to get your free Eye-Fi Connect X2.
For additional gift ideas, be sure to check out the Appletell Holiday Gift Guide.