Most of us make our playlists in iTunes and then upload them our iPads, but what if you need to make one on the go, or you just don’t feel like syncing? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. Today we are going to take a look at how you can make a playlist right on your iPad, without any stress or fuss.
- Open the Music app by tapping its icon in the home row.
- Tap the “Playlists” tab at the bottom left.
- Tap the “New” button at the upper right and enter a name for your Playlist.
- Tap on the + icon next to the songs you want to add. (Annoyingly, it simply lightens the text on the band/songs you’ve selected…Apple needs to quit fearing color so much.)
- Tap on the “Done” button. You’re taken to a list where you can now easily remove any songs you may not have wanted by tapping the red minus circle.
- You can also order the songs by sliding the three lines icon at the right of each entry.
- Tap on the “Done” button.
When you back out to the Playlists are, you’ll see the album covers that represent your playlist. If you want to remove a playlist, tap and hold on the album cover until the black X appear, then tap that to delete it as you would an app.