Crimson (USA) LLC has announced an expansion to its Aluminum Frame Case (AFC) product line for the iPhone 4/4S. And if you’re going to be at Macworld | iWorld 2012 in San Francisco this week, you can stop booth #329 to check out the new cases up close. We will be.
For those not attending, here are the details. The Aluminum Frame Case (AFC) is a “… highly secure, jewel-like enclosure that delivers extremely high levels of protection and aesthetics, worthy of the iPhone 4/4S itself.” It weighs in at only 19 grams and is CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and engineering-grade resin to provide protection without adding significant weight or bulk.
The frames of the case cover the edges of the front touch screen and back glass plate of the iPhone 4/4S which, when combined with robust resin corner guards and integrated shock absorption, means that it is fully protected. Best of all, the AFC provides this protection while revealing—not concealing—the beautiful design and engineering of the iPhone 4/4S itself, leaving the camera, as well as all ports and buttons, open and fully accessible.
The AFC for iPhone 4/4S is available in anodized silver, black, red, orange, purple and pink, as well has high-gloss polished gold, chrome, and 24K gold plate. Each order comes with:
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum frame case with stainless steel Allen head screws
- Engineering-grade acetyl resin corner guards
- Two (2) spare stainless steel Allen head screws (just in case!)
- Allen driver for installation
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Installation instructions
- (Bonus) A set (front and back) of CRIMSON Film Surface Protectors (Anti-fingerprint)
The AFC for iPhone 4/4S is available for purchase starting at $39.95 at select retailers worldwide and at the Crimson online store.