Valentines Day isn’t just about sharing the love between couples, it’s also about sharing the love between app developers and iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. Whether you’re looking to send virtual flowers, film a romantic movie, take some sexy photos, cook a special meal, or kill some shirtless dudes, there are some good sales to take advantage of.
- Make words and war. The deluxe version of the Scrabble-meets-strategy-board-game hit Quarrel is available on the App Store today for one-day only for 99 cents.
- To show their appreciation to fans this Valentine’s holiday, and in anticipation of the upcoming launch of Fix-it-up 80s: Meet Kate Parents, Fix-it-up: World Tour for iPhone and iPad will be free for a day only. Players can download the full version of the game 100% free today only, February 14, 2012.
- Gameloft is putting a lot of its iO games on sale in celebration of Valentine’s Day. The iOS games that have already been reduced to $0.99 include Driver, The Adventures of Tintin, Earthworm Jim,
Brain Challenge, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, The Settlers, Hero of Sparta II, Warplanes: A History of Aerial Combat, and Eternal Legacy.
- In honor of Valentine’s Day, all of Alawar’s iOS titles are now on sale in the App Store. The sale will continue until the night of the 14th so don’t miss these incredible savings!
- SEGA® of America, Inc. has announced some truly heartwarming deals on popular mobile titles just in time for Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking to impress a potential Valentine or just treat yourself to a few new games, don’t miss your date with these deals on the App Store. Sale-priced titles on the App Store from February 11 – 14 include: Sonic CD™ for $2.99 (was $4.99), Sonic the Hedgehog 4™: Episode I (iPhone®) for $1.99 (was $3.99), Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I (iPad®) for $2.99 (was $4.99), and Super Monkey Ball 2™: Sakura Edition for $0.99 (was $2.99). Check out the Sega blog for more deals.
- Silent Film Director is free for Valentine’s day only. Turn your videos into magnificent retro and vintage movies. Add soundtracks, transitions and title cards, customize video speed for a more dramatic effect, and more. Simple, fun, and elegant.
- On 14 February 2012, just for one day, BuddyCalc PRO will be offered for free in the Apple App Store for St. Valentine’s Day. Designed exclusively for iPod, iPhone and iPad, BuddyCalc handles cost-sharing events, keeps track of expenses and makes dividing up costs between your friends easy. One of the unique features of BuddyCalc PRO is that it allows you to allocate expenses that are not shared equally by all. Try it out over dinner with your Valentine.
- To celebrate St. Valentine’s Day, A-Tono has announced that the KeBouquet! universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, is available with 50% off today only. KeBouquet! allows anyone to create and give amazing virtual flower bouquets for all occasions. This wonderfully sentimental app lets users choose, design, and send or share uniquely customized virtual flower bouquets with their loved ones in a matter of minutes straight from their mobile devices without needing to go to the florist.
- Put some chemistry into your relationship with SpaceChem Mobile for your special someone! For the Valentine’s season (January 8th to the 22nd) SpaceChem Mobile is going on sale for $1.99 on the App Store.
- To celebrate Valentine’s Day, ProCamera is having a sweet sale and dropping the price. ProCamera is a well-balanced 5-in-1 app that has still-photo, video, photo editing tools, social networking support, and camera related utilities. A straightforward and intuitive design makes ProCamera very easy to use.
- TheInformedChef helps you make this Valentine’s Day special with a 40% discount on cooking for two App for iPad. Serves Two 1.0 is both the perfect Valentine’s day gift for for the love of your life and an invaluable aid for cooking up the perfect Valentine’s day meal for that special person. Featuring 25 brand new recipes from award winning cookbook author Carla Snyder. Inside the App are recipes for complete made-from-scratch-meals, with one pan clean-up and ready to eat in about 30 minutes. Serves Two 1.0 is available for iPad and iPad 2 now on the App Store in the Lifestyle category for just $5.99 (USD) until 14 February 2012.
- Fall in love with something new. SkinIt has new additions in their skin design library, and you can get 20% off all of them by using the code INLOVE20 at checkout.
- Fusion of Ideas hearts Valentines Day—so much so that they’re giving away free StealthArmor. Available now at their online store, get a free seamless bezel ($10 value) of any finish type for your iPhone 4/4S! Or apply $10 off to any StealthArmor purchase with coupon code IHEARTFOI. Also, to celebrate this day of things they love, StealthArmor full-body kits in the colors of pink, red, and purple will be marked down an additional $5 off of the normal price. When applying the coupon they’re only $20. Full-body kits include a screen protector, custom back of your choice, and a brushed aluminum bezel.
- Hub Innovations is offering 15% off on all pink, white and red products from now until February 17th. From iPad and iPhone cases to new sleek and architectural stands for all smartphones and tablets, Hub would like to show some Valentine’s Day love to iDevice owners.
- Whether it’s your first Valentine’s Day together or your fifteenth, give a gift they’ll love all year long through Apple’s Online Store. Shop their Gift Guide for a handpicked collection of accessories—including many exclusives—for iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac. All with free shipping.
- CaseMate wants you to give “the perfect gift for the perfect someone,” and they want you to do it for 20% off. Use code VALENTINE12 when checking out to get any iDevice accessory 20% storewide, including custom items.