Destiny Defense: Angel or Devil is a side-scrolling action adventure tower defense game that gives players the option to battle as either an Angel or Devil on a journey through a rich fantasy landscape, defending the player’s castle from an attack by fierce opponents.
In addition to defenders, you control a flying unit commander that can summon additional defenders and deploy potions to restore health to defenders. Unit Commanders, defenders, and castles are upgradeable throughout the game. Each time a defender kills an enemy, the player receives a Magicstone which can be used to upgrade defender strength, increase commander unit abilities, and buy castle upgrades that include increase in Soul Points available and Magicstones earned per enemy defeat.
- Fast and dynamic.
- Choose between two unique and intricate storylines, with commanders and defenders.
- Highly Advanced “Devil Mode” is unlocked after winning game “Angel Mode” creating a new opportunity for game play.
- 90 game levels and multiple chapters keep game play innovative.
- Control over battling character units and Unit Commander.
- Battle options increase with ability and include opportunities to summon archers, priests, swordsmen, knights, and more.
- Fully upgradeable units through the game unlock additional hero characters.
Destiny Defense: Angel or Devil requires an iPhone or iPod touch, iOS 4.0 or later (iOS 5 tested), and 28.0 MB.
In celebration of the release, there’s a contest with a $50 and $10 iTunes gift card as prizes if you download Destiny Defense: Angel or Devil and follow the directions on the contest page.