The Vimeo iOS app has just been updated with a major 2.0 release approximately a year after being introduced for the iPhone and iPod touch. This update, which was introduced today at the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona, adds support for the iPad and a few other new features as well. Among these are integration of the Vimeo Music Store within the video editor, now allowing users to use purchased music in their videos.
The update (as well as the app for first-time downloaders) are completely free on the App Store.
Version 2.0′s release notes follow:
- New, native iPad UI and an updated, easier to use iPhone UI
- Vimeo Music Store integration in the video editor
- Shoot video, create projects, and browse our featured channels without logging in or signing up
- View your Subscriptions, Likes, and Watch Later album
- Share, add comments, and view licenses, credits, and likes on other peoples’ videos
Via [9to5 Mac]