Pyle has announced availability of a new sound bar-style docking station for the iPod, iPhone, and the iPad. The PSBM60I features 300 watts and five speakers—one 5.25″ woofer, two 3″ woofers, and two 1″ tweeters—wrapped in a glossy piano-black case with ice blue LED backlighting. For non-iOS device listening, there are three RCA-style auxiliary inputs and an FM radio if you run out of music to listen to on your iPod. When docked, the PSBM60I provides enough power to listen to and charge your iDevice.
- iPad kickstand to hold the weightier stably docked
- RCA video out to carry video signals from iPhone/iPod
- wireless remote covering all function including audio adjustment (treble/bass)
- 20-station preset for the FM radio
- main unit is AC powered, while the remote runs on one AAA battery (included)
The PSBM60I is available through Pyle’s website or Amazon. MSRP is listed at $307, but most retailers list the unit between $140-$160. This new sound bar is part of the PyleHome collection of gear designed for home audio/video setups.