Aspyr has announced that Mac soldiers everywhere can now join the Company of Heroes Complete: Campaign Edition as they fight towards victory in WW II. Players will engage in over 50 hours of real-time strategy battles based on actual American operations such as D-Day, the Battle of Carentan, Operation Lüttich and Falaise Pocket.
The best RTS of this century has arrived, with Company of Heroes Complete offering the fully-featured single-player campaigns of the original Company of Heroes game and the two expansions, Tales of Valor and Opposing Fronts. The game is offered for sale on the Mac App Store, Aspyr’s own GameAgent.com, as well as through other participating digital retailers including MacGameStore, Amazon downloads, and GamersGate.
Company of Heroes Complete: Campaign Edition features
- Immerse Battles – Control three seperate armies through six world-changing campaigns.
- Over 50 hours of gameplay.
- A cinematic single player experience that captures the turmoil of WWII as never before.
- Advanced squad AI – Bring your soldiers to life as they interact with the changing environment, take cover, and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate all enemy opposition.
- Stunning Visuals – Relic’s cutting-edge engine provides graphic quality and a physics driven world that is unprecedented in an RTS.
- Environmental Strategy – Real-time physics and a completely destructible environment guarantee no two battles ever play out in the same way. Destroy anything and re-shape the battlefield. Use buildings and terrain to your advantage, or deny them to the enemy.
Company of Heroes requires OS X v10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or v10.7.2 (Lion), and 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB RAM, 13GB hard disk space, and a 256MB Radeon HD 2600 or Geforce 8600 graphics card. The game is rated M for blood and gore, strong language and violence.
Company of Heroes Complete is priced at $49.99 / £34.99 / 39,99 €.