Apple sprung the new iPad upon us pretty quickly. Preorders the day was announced? Availability in 10 days? Yikes! How can the case manufacturers catch up? Well, some did, and they want to tell you about how you can keep your new iPad 3 and its glorious Retina Display scuff, scratch and crack free, and maybe get some enhanced functionality in the process.
Belkin today unveiled a line of accessories designed for the new iPad, including a redesign of its award-winning keyboard case, ultra-lightweight travel folios, and folios designed specifically for watching videos.
Belkin accessories for the new iPad will be available online at Belkin.com and at select retailers worldwide in March.
Product [Belkin Cases for the new iPad]
Case-Mate is offering a sneak peak of their new iPad case collection.
The initial run will include the Popi Case With Stand, Signature Slim Stand, Smart Cover Barely There Case, Stingray Slim Stand, Textured Tuxedo Case, and Venture Case, as well as their various screen protectors.
Product [Case-Mate cases for the new iPad]
The new iPad and ClamCase seamlessly create the perfect match. With its incredible features, ClamCase offers complete protection, a versatile stand and a full Bluetooth keyboard all in one streamlined package.
Now you can touch type and go…in HD.
Product [ClamCase for new iPad]
Cygnett unveiled its range of new, third-generation iPad cases today, including brightly-coloured chic canvas case, Alumni, the latest version of the company’s best-selling fashion case, the Glam, super-soft Lavish and Lavish Earth, new Lavish Connect with removable Bluetooth keyboard, as well as Cygnett’s trademark screen protectors OpticClear, available in clear and anti-glare.
Cygnett’s cases for the new, third-generation iPad are complemented by a wide range of iPad accessories that fit all iPad models.
Product [Cygnett cases for the new iPad]
Griffin Technology has announced compatibility of several of its most popular cases with the new iPad, and is hosting a giveaway of the new iPad.
The new iPad case collection includes the Survivor, Intellicase, Elan Folio, Passport, AirStrap, and Outfit models.
Product [Griffin cases for the new iPad]
No one was more excited about the announcement of the next generation iPad than the team at Happy Owl Studio. For weeks they had been savoring and evaluating every rumor, every hint that could provide some insight into the new iPad.
HEX has debuted its initial offering for Apple’s newest tablet: the Code Folio for iPad. The folio, which is also compatible with the iPad 2, offers consumers a case that brings glamour to the gadget and substance to style, and reflects the brand’s roots of merging design with tech functionality.
The Code Folio for iPad is available for pre-order for $79.95 with expected delivery beginning April 2.
Product [Hex cases for the new iPad]
- The Professional WorkStation Portfolio transforms the new iPad into a powerful portable business device. The folio jacket features a retractable kick stand and a detachable Bluetooth keyboard that seamlessly connects to an iPad for exceptional flexibility. The laptop-style keys provide an improved typing experience and also feature dedicated keys specifically for important iPad functions. Also fits iPad 2.
- The CEOFolio is designed with the professional in mind. The iCC839 features everything a business professional needs for convenient work on the go, including an ePen stylus holder and designated slots for A5 pads and business cards or credit cards. The CEOFolio also includes a stand to prop the iPad for optimal viewing of websites, presentations, illustrations and documents.
- The slim OrigamiFolio case protects the new iPad without adding bulk. The dual purpose magnetic cover acts as a closure for maximum screen protection and an origami-style stand for multiple viewing angles. The unique magnetic on-off function helps save iPad battery life, while the case maintains access to all inputs and controls.
- The Pangborn Art Collection portfolio case features an exclusive collection of floral, landscape, and abstract artwork from famed designer Dominic Pangborn. The case offers multiple tilt positions for customizing viewing orientations in portrait or landscape mode. The Pangborn collection is specifically designed for the new iPad to take advantage of all ports, the headphone jack and volume control while in the case.
Product [iLuv cases for the new iPad]
All iPad skins are state-of-the-art digital presses that provide vibrant Smart Cover color matching. Skins are made from residue free Automotive grade 3M Vinyl designed to cover and offer protection to both front and back of the Apple iPad.
All Apple iPad Skins are designed and manufactured on-demand in the USA. Skinit skins customize the look of your new iPad. Choose from over 3,000 designs, match your Smart Cover or design your own.
Product [iSkin skins for the new iPad]
Kensington Computer Products Group has announced three new products designed to enhance the use of the new iPad. Keep the device protected while also staying connected wherever you go.
- The Kensington KeyFolio Expert is the perfect productivity on-the-go companion for the new iPad to create content anywhere. The multi angle folio adjusts from a low-angle to working comfortably while on your lap. The K39561US model uses micro-suction technology to allow backward and forward compatibility all iPad generations.
- The Kensington KeyStand is the perfect productivity on-the-go companion for new iPad, iPad 2 and iPad. The slim and adaptable stand works in either portrait or landscape mode to create content anywhere.
Marware, Inc., has announced the ENCORE lineup of new cases for the new iPad: the C.E.O. Hybrid, EcoVue, MicroShell Folio and MicroShell. The all-new ENCORE line offers the best-selling previous generation Marware iPad cases updated for the new iPad.
These cases follow Marware’s solutions-oriented approach towards designing products that enhance the user experience through innovation and multi-functionality. All four ENCORE cases are now available for sale at Marware online.
Product [Marware cases for the new iPad]
- The stylish sportKASE features a tough polycarbonate exterior and a shock absorbing rubber interior to protect the iPad against drops and dings. It will be available in black with yellow, blue, grey, red, or green ascents.
- The fashionable webKASE for iPad features an interwoven polycarbonate design that will make any New iPad stand out from the crowd. The shock absorbent case will be available in red, yellow, green, blue, grey and black.
- The snapSHIELD pro is a low profile polycarbonate case that offers superior protection and is available in ten different colors including a textured carbon fiber version. Both the webKASE and snapSHIELD pro feature an integrated notch for use with Apple’s Smart Cover.
Product [Scosche cases for the new iPad]
Universal Electronic Accessories (UNIEA) has announced the release of a full line of new New iPad cases, directly on the heels of Apple’s landmark product launch.
UNIEA’s new New iPad cases—the UNIEA U-Suit Folio Premium New iPad Case, UNIEA Rebelution Straightedge + Rebelution Skidboard, Rebelution StreetArt, Dot Series, and Deluxe Series New iPad Back Covers—span three separate product lines and offer new users a wide selection of styles and designs that fit virtually every need and user style.
Product [Uniea cases for the new iPad]
WaterField Designs has announced the Muzetto Outback, a waxed canvas version of the popular Muzetto line. The Outback is available in dark brown canvas that gains character over time, a choice of six accent colors and five sizes—two designed specifically for the new Apple iPad.
The Muzetto Outback is available for pre-order today and will begin shipping by March 26, 2012. All WaterField Designs bags are made entirely in San Francisco.
Product [WaterField Designs]
XtremeMac has announced the availability of four cases for the new iPad—TuffWrap, MicroShield SC, MicroShield Silkscreen SC and Genuine Leather Thin Sleeve—creating superior protection, personal style and functionality for the new iPad.
The new products mark the initial offering of XtremeMac’s new iPad-compatible cases and accessories with more products to launch later this year.
Product [XtremeMac cases for the new iPad]