If there are two things the masses love these days, it’s vampires and free games. Spacetime Studios—developers of Pocket Legends and Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles—has brought them together in Dark Legends. The vampire MMO has been available for Android devices and on the Google Chrome Web Store for Mac, PC and Linux since early April, and has acquired more than half a million active users.
Set in a gritty modern-day urban environment in which humans are aware of vampires’ existence, players assume the role of a recently sired vampire who must battle to survive in a world which fears and hates their kind. In the struggle, players must face gangs of well-armed humans, hordes of the undead, packs of werewolves, covens of warlocks and legions of demons.
Dark Legends features:
- Thrilling gothic, horror-filled 3D world where vampires battle for survival.
- True cross platform gaming. Get the same experience on your smartphone or tablet as you do on your PC or MAC.
- Deepest combat system yet for a Legends title.
- A large inventory of sexy, futuristic and gothic costumes, as well as brutal weapons.
- Countless hours of worldwide, multiplayer, open-world gameplay.
- MMO components usually reserved for PC, including: character development and progression, grouping, guilds, friends, chat, and more.
Dark Legends allows Android, iOS and PC users to play together globally over Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G and 4G networks.
Although Dark Legends is free to download and play, the game does offer optional microtransactions and virtual currency that enhance the play experience with vanity items, health packs and premium revives.
I like how that trailer tries to make us the bad guys for wanting to kill the dudes who survive by drinking human blood. If you’re taking my blood for anything other than a Red Cross donation or to give me my triglyceride level, then yes, I’m going to kill you…again…my undead friend.
Anyway, for more details, visit the Dark Legends website.
Product [Dark Legends]