This week on the Free Apps Roundup: Just like last week, there’s another classic 3D first person shooter just waiting to steal all of your free time. Or maybe you’d rather be the god of your own made-from-scratch physics based world? However it is that you like to waste your time on your iOS device, there’s an app for it waiting to help below. Have at it.
The Top Three:
- The Sandbox – Become the god of your own 2D physics-based world. You start from scratch with very basic building tools like stone, water and soil. From there, things grow. There are millions of possibilities. Let your inner pixel artist loose.
- Duke Nukem 3D – Another week, another classic 3D video game for your mobile shooting pleasure. All the larger than life action that you’ve come to expect from Duke is here. Get it while it’s free.
- Nostalgio – There are about a thousand apps on the App Store that help you combine photos together, but this one has style. It allows you to throw a few pictures together comic book style. It has a slick interface and it works well. It’s only free for a little while, so download it now.
- Circus Atari – flying clown game
- Boomlings – bomb based puzzle game
- Inkflow – whiteboard-like visual word processor
Free for a Limited Time:
- Knowtes – innovative text editor with web browser
- Altimeter+ – find out how high you are above sea level
- Kung Fu Panda 2 – audio-visual story book
- Calculator+ – another free calculator for your calculating needs
- MountainBike PRO Cycling Computer – cycle computer app
- Qvoid – spatial puzzler
- Qach – juggle eggs until they hatch
- Slot Racing HD – race slot cars
- Super Crossfire – high-energy space arcade game
- Dominus Plus – unique clock
- Space Odyssey – top down space shooter
- iFighter 2 – top down WWII shooter
- Compass X – a compass with a slick interface
- MotoHeroz – frantic side scrolling rally racer