You have over 12 days to take advantage of the Humble Indie Bundle V, which has 4 or 5 games that you can have for whatever price you want to pay. You’ll get Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, LIMBO, Psychonauts, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. If you pay more than the average, you’ll get Bastion, and if you pay more than $1 you’ll get a Steam key in addition to DRM-free direct downloads. As a bonus, every game includes its soundtracks in both FLAC and MP3 formats for your listening pleasure.
Separately, you’d have to pay $110 for all of these games, but with the Humble Indie Bundle V you can decide the price you want to pay and where the money goes. You can divide the money between the developers, charities (Electric Frontier Foundation, Child’s Play), and Humble Bundle, or you can give all of the money to the developers or charities. It’s entirely up to you.
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP — The plot is unveiled in “sessions” each of which involves traveling through the countryside and solving puzzles and combat challenges. Every scene overflows with rich graphic and auditory details, featuring distinctive artwork by Superbrothers Inc. and music and sound design by Jim Guthrie.
- LIMBO — The captivating puzzle-platformer LIMBO is a modern classic, putting players in control of a boy’s journey through a tense and hostile world. The protagonist is as fragile and hardy as you’d expect of a young kid, making for a novel and sometimes surprisingly intense adventure.
- Psychonauts — You play as Raz, a psychically gifted kid at a summer camp-slash-training facility for mentalist super agents. When the camp falls to a dastardly deception, it’s up to Raz to traverse through the minds of various camp characters to save himself and his friends.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent — A first-person, survival horror masterpiece, pitting a weaponless protagonist against the darkest secrets of the castle he’s trapped in. With an emphasis on puzzle-solving and maintaining sanity amidst unspeakable abominations, Amnesia’s tense adventure breaks new ground for a well-loved, but challenging genre.
- Bastion — Players take on the role of the Kid, entrusted with the thankless task of restoring the world after a disastrous calamity. With a none-too-small arsenal of stylized weapons, jaw-dropping art, and amazing music, Bastion truly deserves its reputation as a must-play indie game by Supergiant Games.
All of the games offered work on your Mac, Windows, and Linux, and you get all three versions so you don’t have to buy multiple bundles for all of the computers you own. You can look at the system requirements, and as long as you’re running OS X 10.5 you should be able to play all of them without a problem (although the better graphics card you have the better performance you’ll have).
For more information on the Humble Indie Bundle V you should go to their site as it has a lot of information and answers for your questions. Just remember that you have only 12 days from press time to take advantage of this deal.