Do you want to keep a daily journal, but get writer’s block whenever you stare at a blank page? Roller Journal solves this problem by asking you a question that helps to unleash your creative forces. Now it’s available on the iPad along with several other improvements and enhancements.
You can answer as many questions as you’d like (those you’ve added yourself or were included with the app), or you can start with a clean slate. There’s no limit to how much you can write, and after you’re done you can share your thoughts with others on Facebook and Twitter.
After you have a bunch of entries, you can look at a question and see a list of all of your answers so you can see how they’ve changed over time. You can also find out when you journal the most, and Roller Journal can remind you if you need help remembering to write. A passcode keeps all of your thoughts private and backing up to Dropbox (iCloud support coming soon) which helps keep your thoughts safe.
Roller Journal has the following features:
- A variety of fun and interesting questions that will draw you into journaling.
- Add your own questions so you can track and answer anything.
- Organize your questions with some questions always asked and others are asked randomly.
- You can also journal without questions.
- Purchase additional packs of themed questions from the in-app store. We have packs for creative writers and travelers, with more to come soon.
- Share your questions and answers on Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Find out about your journaling habits. See when you journal the most and more.
- Keep up your journaling by setting a reminder.
- Check how your answers to the same question change over time with the question timeline.
- Your thoughts are kept private with the passcode lock, and safe with the backup to Dropbox.
- See all your entries at a glance with the journal overview.
- Use Roller Journal on your iPhone or iPad, with optimized layouts on both.
You can purchase Roller Journal for $1.99 at the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later.