Bento has always been a pretty good app for the iPad, providing database functionality that’s simplified from its FileMaker roots, but still manages to provide tools you’d otherwise need a dozen separate apps to achive. Bento 4 for iPad has now been updated with a streamlined interface, more tools, and access to the robust Bento Template Exchange.
- One-tap linking to the Bento Template Exchange to access hundreds of free, ready-to-use templates to get started in seconds
- Powerful design tools that let users customize templates, create forms and organize information with a tap
- 40 retina display-ready themes that add coordinated backgrounds, fonts, and shading to mirror a user’s personal style
- New ways to see and interact with your information such as Table view, Split view and Full Screen view
- The ability to add calculations, encrypted fields and GPS location fields
Bento 4 for iPad can be used to create and maintain databases directly on the iPad, or it can be synchronized with Bento 4.1 for Mac (a free updated for current OS X Bento 4 users).
Bento 4 for iPad is available now at the special introductory price of US$4.99. The price will bounce up to $9.99 starting August 1, 2012). Bento for iPhone can be purchased for US$4.99.
Until July 31st, new users can get Bento 4.1 for Mac at the special price of US$29.99.
Product [Bento 4 for iPad]