Adobe has been increasing functionality of its Creative Cloud membership-based web/video/image sharing service since its opening on May 11th, and the latest edition is the availability of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4. Lightroom is a digital photography workflow solution that allows photographers to quickly import, manage, enhance and showcase images.
Paid members of Adobe Creative Cloud can get everything they need to create, publish and share their work online. The service features:
- Access to download and install any of the new Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications including, Photoshop CS6 Extended and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, plus a host of additional tools and services including Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Muse.
- Integration with Adobe Touch Apps, headlined by Photoshop Touch, that allow users to create on a variety of tablets and further refine on the desktop.
- 20GB of space and the ability to store and share content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud.
- Create stunning websites without writing code using Adobe Muse software and the option to host and manage up to five sites using Adobe Business Catalyst.
- Use Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (coming soon) to deliver stunning digital publications to the iPad.
- Access to application upgrades before they are launched as part of a major update, as well as new products and services, as they emerge.
Individual membership to Adobe Creative Cloud costs $49.99 per month based on annual membership, or $74.99 per month for month-to-month membership. Qualified owners of Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5 or CS5.5 can take advantage of a special introductory offer of $29.99 per month. Education pricing is also available at $29.99 per month.