Quick heads up for all of you who have the Roku players. Of course, you know that one of the most popular channel on Roku is Pandora. Well, that channel just received a refreshed interface and few other performance enhancements. The Roku blog enumerates the new features of Pandora 3.0 on Roku as follow:
- New station screen design - makes it easier and faster to find and navigate to your favorite Pandora stations
- Genre station support - Explore and add over 275 genre stations from a new genre station grid screen
- Multiple account support – connect up to 5 Pandora accounts and switch quickly between them
- New screen saver – displays track, artist and album name together with album art that glides across your TV screen
- Search album art – displays album art on the extended search results screen.
The update to Pandora channel is being rolled out across Roku players with the channel currently installed. If you don’t have the channel yet, you can grab it from the Roku Channel Store under the music category.