T-Mobile has recently taken to Twitter and announced a special (and limited time) offer on the HTC One S smartphone. Simply put, the handset is going to be selling for $149.99, which is down $50 from the regular price of $199.99. Of course, that price still requires the same two-year agreement. Not to mention, a $50 mail-in rebate. In other words, while the handset will be selling for $149.99 — you will still need to shell out $199.99 on the day of purchase. Otherwise, T-Mobile noted that this price will remain in effect until August 21st. And lastly, a recap on the specs for those interested — the HTC One S is an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich handset (with the HTC Sense UI) and with hardware specs to include a 4.3-inch (960 x 540) qHD Super AMOLED display, dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and an 8 megapixel rear facing camera with 1080p HD video recording.
by Robert Nelson on August 7, 2012 at 7:17 am
TAGS: android, android smartphone, htc, htc one s, htc smartphone, one, One S, one smartphone, t-mobile, tmobile
- HTC One S launching with T-Mobile on April 25th
- HTC One S expected to launch with T-Mobile on April 25th
- HTC One S now available with T-Mobile
- T-Mobile One S software update (1.84.531.2 710RD) will be arriving over-the-air only
- T-Mobile launches the HTC One S in black, has it available for free on agreement