Evernote kicked off their Trunk conference today and coming as one of the first announcements — Evernote Business. Just as one would suspect with a name like Evernote Business, this offering is aimed at the business user. In fact, Evernote has stated that it will arrive with “a number of powerful new features designed exclusively to meet the needs of our business users.” Of course, those powerful new features will arrive in addition to the existing features. Further details included Evernote Business launching in December and with a price of $10 per user per month. That said, diving further into those features and we have the following;
- Admin Console Administrators get access to an Admin Console that lets them manage their company data and who has access to it.
- Powerful Sharing Businesses can create a Notebook directory that contains content important to all employees. In addition, employees can publish notebooks to the business directory to collaborate with others in the organization.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager To ensure that all your questions and needs are addressed and help you get the most out of Evernote Business, all Evernote Business customers will get a dedicated Customer Success Manager that’s always just a phone call away.
- Smart Data Ownership Any content that is placed into designated Evernote Business notebooks within user accounts is managed and owned by the business. Anything created and stored in a user’s personal Evernote account is controlled by the user.
- Easy On-boarding Once a company is set up for Evernote Business, employees can upgrade their Evernote accounts simply by entering their business email address.
- Simplified Billing Easily pay for your entire organization using a single credit card or invoice.