Samsung announced the Galaxy Note II a few days back, and well, it looks like they have since released a hands-on video walkthrough. The video, which comes courtesy of the official Samsung Mobile YouTube channel gives a rather complete look — the video is slightly more than 13 minutes long. But that being said, if you are curious about the Galaxy Note II — this is probably the video you want to watch. Now if we could just get a bit more in terms of the release details.
by Robert Nelson on August 31, 2012 at 9:59 am
TAGS: android, android phablet, android smartphone, galaxy, galaxy note, galaxy note 2, galaxy note ii, gn2, gnii, ifa, IFA 2012, ifa2012, phablet, samsung, samsung mobile
- Samsung offers up an introduction video for the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, gives a nice overview of the UI
- Samsung offers a bit of the story behind the Galaxy S III [Video]
- Samsung Galaxy Note spotted with T-Mobile branding
- Samsung shows off the Galaxy Note 10.1 (and stylus) in a 30-second promo video
- Samsung Galaxy Note gets a coming soon style listing with T-Mobile