The Verizon compatible Galaxy S III has dropped to an all new low price with Amazon Wireless. That price — $139.99. And this applies to the 16GB GSIII in either white or blue. Though just to clarify, that price will be dependent on your current situation. To break down the pricing, new customers on an individual or family plan can expect to pay the $139.99 price point. Additionally, those adding a new line to an existing family plan will also get the $139.99 price point. Otherwise, existing customers looking to upgrade — you will be expected to pay a bit more, $149.99. Of course, even $149.99 is much nicer as compared to the $199.99 that you would pay direct with Verizon Wireless.
by Robert Nelson on September 8, 2012 at 7:47 am
TAGS: amazon, amazon wireless, android, android smartphone, galaxy, galaxy s, galaxy s 3, galaxy s iii, gs3, gsiii, samsung, samsung mobile, smartphone, verizon, verizon wireless, vzw, wireless
- Galaxy S III (for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint) drops to $99.99 with Amazon Wireless
- Samsung Galaxy S III (for Verizon and Sprint) drops to $99.99 with Amazon Wireless
- Amazon Wireless touting a “new low price” for the Verizon Wireless Galaxy S III
- Verizon Galaxy S III now showing an “available for purchase” date of July 12
- Verizon Galaxy S III available (online and in-stores) as of today