Those in the UK and considering a Galaxy S III purchase, you now have another color to choose from. The Carphone Warehouse has launched the handset in red. And for those wondering, the red Galaxy S III is noted as being an exclusive for the Carphone Warehouse. That being said, aside from having an additional color (now in white, blue and red) — the pricing and carriers remain the same. In other words, you can get a web exclusive deal beginning from £31 per month with a free handset, a pay monthly rate of £28 per month with a free handset and upgrades from £36 per month with a free handset. And lastly, the SIM-free pricing is £499.95.
by Robert Nelson on September 8, 2012 at 2:42 pm
TAGS: android, android smartphone, carphone, carphone warehouse, galaxy, galaxy s, galaxy s 3, galaxy s iii, red, red gs3, red gsiii, red smartphone, samsung, samsung mobile, smartphone, warehouse
- Verizon Galaxy S III drops to $139.99 with Amazon Wireless
- Galaxy S III (for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint) drops to $99.99 with Amazon Wireless
- Samsung Galaxy S III becomes the ‘all-time best-selling device’ for T-Mobile
- Verizon Galaxy S III users getting a minor non-Jelly Bean software update
- Samsung Galaxy S III (for Verizon and Sprint) drops to $99.99 with Amazon Wireless