In terms of the iPhone 5 worldwide roll-out, here is what you can expect. The iPhone 5 will be available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, the UK and the US on Friday, September 21. Users in these countries will also be able to begin placing pre-orders on September 14th. Otherwise, September 28th will bring the iPhone 5 to an additional 22 countries including; Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
by Robert Nelson on September 12, 2012 at 2:55 pm
- Apple iPhone 5 officially announced, launching on September 21st with pre-orders from the 14th
- Apple iPhone 5; here is the US pricing, release date and carrier details
- Apple iPhone 4, 4S drop in price as a result of the iPhone 5 announcement
- Apple updates the iPod touch and iPod nano lineups
- Apple iPhone 5 sales top 5 million during the first weekend