Verizon Wireless has detailed and begun rolling out an update for the Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone. This update will be one that we suspect will be popular as it is taking care of a nagging issue — the “No SIM” pop-up. The update also brings a few other goodies including improved support for the TecTile tags. But first, the update will arrive as software version I535VRALG7 and it will measure in as a 30.7MB download. And without any further adieu, here is the full changelog for this update;
- Improved stability and connectivity with Back Up Assistant.
- Added support for viewing the Guided Tour video’s over the Cellular Network. .
- Enhanced Customer Support with Verizon Remote Diagnostics. New customer care solution to improve customer service experience. When a customer calls into Verizon Wireless customer care, this solution, with the customer’s permission, allows support personnel to remotely view the user’s device for device training, application demonstrations and troubleshooting..
- Improved Data Connectivity when using SBeam..
- NFC (TecTile) tagging issue resolved to ensure pre-programmed text messages are accurate..
- “No SIM” pop up issue has been resolved..