Google had been, and still is, running a promotional offer for those who purchase a Nexus 7 tablet. Though, that still is portion will be changing at the end of the month. Just to recap, if you purchase the tablet you will get a $25 credit that can be used for Google Play purchases. And well, as to that changing soon part — that offer will be expiring on September 30th. To clarify, September 30, 2012 — the end of this month. As for those who have already made the purchase and who have already claimed their credit. In this case your credit still has an expiration date, however you have another year to use that up. Once you claim your credit you will have until September 30, 2013 to use (or lose) the balance.
by Robert Nelson on September 19, 2012 at 5:35 am
TAGS: android, android tablet, google, google play, google play credit, nexus, nexus 7, nexus tablet, play, play credit, promotion, promotional credit
- Nexus 7 Google Play $25 credit offer ends tomorrow, September 30th [Reminder Post]
- Nexus 7 (16GB) tablet shipping times slip to 3-4 weeks with the Google Play store
- Nexus 7 (16GB) tablet availability dries up, gets shifted to a ‘coming soon’ listing in the Google Play store
- Nexus 7 tablet now available with Staples, showing as limited inventory and in-store only
- 8GB Nexus 7 tablet shifts to a ‘coming soon’ style listing in Google Play