In what seems to have become standard practice on the interwebs, a new device launches and it gets dropped — intentionally. We will warn you, this is not all that pleasant to watch. In fact, it is sort of painful to watch. At least from a gadget lovers perspective. Needless to say, we suspect that you may be a bit surprised to see the outcome. And worry not, we are not going to offer any spoilers here. That said, the video comes by way of Android Authority and shows the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S III being dropped from the hip, the shoulder, the ear and at arms height.
by Robert Nelson on September 21, 2012 at 2:22 pm
TAGS: android, apple, drop, drop test, galaxy, galaxy s, galaxy s 3, galaxy s iii, gs3, gsiii, ios, iphone, iphone 5, iphone5, samsung, samsung mobile
- Samsung offers a bit of the story behind the Galaxy S III [Video]
- Apple iPhone 4, 4S drop in price as a result of the iPhone 5 announcement
- Samsung still fighting Apple in the tablet space, offers up a Galaxy Note 10.1 & New Apple iPad ‘comparison grid’
- T-Mobile Test Drive website now showing the Galaxy S III — in Black
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch is expected to drop to $99.99 on June 21st, aka, in time for the Galaxy S III launch