In what seems to have become standard practice on the interwebs, a new device launches and it gets dropped — intentionally. We will warn you, this is not all that pleasant to watch. In fact, it is sort of painful to watch. At least from a gadget lovers perspective. Needless to say, we suspect that you may be a bit surprised to see the outcome. And worry not, we are not going to offer any spoilers here. That said, the video comes by way of Android Authority and shows the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S III being dropped from the hip, the shoulder, the ear and at arms height.
by Robert Nelson on September 21, 2012 at 2:22 pm
TAGS: android, apple, drop, drop test, galaxy, galaxy s, galaxy s 3, galaxy s iii, gs3, gsiii, ios, iphone, iphone 5, iphone5, samsung, samsung mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S III slips to a “will ship by” date of July 19th with Verizon Wireless
- Samsung Galaxy S III, the 64GB model, will be available during the second half of 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S III sales have topped 10 million
- Galaxy S III (for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint) drops to $99.99 with Amazon Wireless
- Samsung makes it official, properly unveils the Galaxy S III Mini