We have seen a few bits and pieces about the Archos Anova FamilyPad MW13 over the past few months. Perhaps the most notable came back in August when the tablet was spotted in an FCC filing. That filing aside though, it looks like the 13.3-inch tablet has recently been the subject of a hands-on video. And nicely done, it is a video that seems to have clarified the specs. The video can be seen above and for those who simply want to know the hardware, here are those specs;
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 13.3-inch (1280 x 800) touchscreen display
- 10-point capacitive multitouch panel
- 1 GHz Allwinner A10 ARM Cortex-A8 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- microSD card slot
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 2 megapixel rear-facing camera
- Stereo speakers
- Built-in microphone
- 2 USB ports, 1 mini HDMI port, 1 headphone jack
- Up to 6 hours of battery life for web and up to 10 hours for video
That all being said, the few bits that we have yet to see — a price and a release date. Of course, given this is going to be Arnova branded, we suspect that it will be fairly affordable as that follows the patter of previous Arnova vs. Archos branded items. Not to mention the Allwinner processor. Lets just say that while it is 1GHz, it is not all that powerful or exciting to see.
Follow @GadgeTell on Twitter.