The folks at Realmac announced Clear for Mac a short while back. And along with the introduction of the Mac app, they also announced that the iPhone app was getting an update. Of course, both versions of the app were going to be tied together using iCloud. That being said, Clear for Mac is now available from the Mac App Store and the latest version of Clear for the iPhone has landed in the iOS App Store.
Clear for Mac arrives as version 1.0 and priced at $6.99. The app requires OS X 10.8 or later for use. Clear for iPhone has been updated to version 1.2 and remains priced at $1.99. A quick note on the price of Clear for Mac — $6.99 is an introductory price and is noted as being 50 percent off.
The Clear for iPhone update brings the following;
- Clear for iPhone + iCloud: You can now store your lists in iCloud, and access them on iOS as well as on your Mac! (Check out Clear for Mac, brand new on the Mac App Store!) Plus your unlocked themes are stored in iCloud too – so they’ll unlock on all your devices.
- Share Your Favourite Quotes: We noticed so many of you sharing your favourite quotes on Twitter and Facebook, so we’ve made it much easier and added a bunch more to keep you inspired.
- Quick List Switching: Swipe from the edges of your device to change between Lists without having to use the menus!
- Paste Text as Lists: If you’ve got a list of things you need to do in an email, just copy them from Mail and give Clear a shake to paste in tasks.
- Send tasks to Clear from other apps: Another favourite request, you can now create tasks in Clear from other apps such as Launch Center Pro.
With that, if you were using Clear for iPhone, a purchase of Clear for Mac seems like a no-brainer. Well, that is assuming you are running 10.8 and looking for a solution that keeps your tasks in sync between your phone and computer. That being said, the download links are below…
Follow @GadgeTell on Twitter.