SkyDrive for Windows Phone has been updated to version 3.0. The app can be found by way of the Windows Phone Marketplace and in addition to the new version number, comes support for Windows Phone 8. In addition, this update also brings the ability to search your SkyDrive files and folders, added some new settings for photo upload and download sizes and some changes in terms of the app icon and overall visuals. The SkyDrive for Windows Phone app will run on Windows Phone 7.5 or higher and retains the following features;
- Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you.
- View recently used documents.
- Upload photos or videos from your phone.
- Share your files and photos—send a link in email or get a link you can copy and paste.
- Manage your files—move, delete, rename, or create new folders.
Follow @GadgeTell on Twitter.