We saw the early look at the 2012 Black Friday sales circular for Sam’s Club and just like other retailers, Sam’s has officially confirmed their plans. Sam’s Club will kick off their Black Friday sale at 7AM on November 23. And in addition to starting at an early hour, it looks like Sam’s will be taking care of the customers. Or, at least trying to lure them in with some freebies.
“Our members pay a fee to shop in our clubs, so they expect a sensible, hassle-free holiday shopping experience alongside an exciting assortment of gifts at great prices; at Sam’s Club, they’ll find free breakfast, hot coffee and award-winning member service,” said Todd Harbaugh, Executive Vice President of Operations at Sam’s Club.
Yup, those shopping Sam’s Club for their Black Friday needs can expect to get a complimentary breakfast consisting of Starbucks Holiday Blend Coffee and Artisan Fresh pastries. Of course, there is more to this than a free breakfast. Sam’s Club will also have the expected — “members-only savings on exclusive one-day only items and top brands.”
And while we cannot list every deal, here are a few of the tech related goodies;
- HP Pavilion 14” “Sleekbook” Notebook PC 6 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive with HD LED display, Intel® Core™ i5 processor and with Windows 8 OS $399
- Samsung® Galaxy S™ III, Android™ 4.0 0S, 1.5GHz dual-core processor. $.96
- 65″ Vizio LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV $998**(savings of 30 percent)
- LG® 2D Blu-ray™ Disc Player $38 (savings of almost 50 percent)
- 47″ LG LED 1080p 120Hz 3D HDTV w/ Soundbar $779
- iTunes $100 Gift Card Multipack (4/$25) $79.88 (savings of over 20 percent)
- New Release Blu-ray movies including “Brave,” “Madagascar 3” and “The Lorax” $9.98
Via [Sam’s Club]
Follow @GadgeTell on Twitter.