Just like Walmart decided to do with Black Friday, the retail giant has also decided to get a head start on Cyber Monday (Cyber Week) sales. In fact, Walmart has stated that they are “kicking off Cyber Week earlier this year.” The sales will begin on Saturday, November 24 and they will run through Sunday, December 2, 2012. The specials will be available online and refreshed daily. Walmart will offer free shipping to home on more than 100,000 items as well as free shipping to the store for pick up. That being said, Walmart plans to offer the following sales on Monday, November 26;
- Samsung 55″ 1080p Class LED Smart 3D HDTV – $1498 ($1,000 savings)
- Samsung 40” 1080p Class LED HDTV – $598 (nearly $400 savings)
- Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Bundle – $159 (nearly $100 savings)
- Double Power T-711 with WiFi 7″ Tablet, Featuring Android 4.0 – $59 (nearly $40 savings)
- Little Tikes Kitchen – $50 (nearly $30 savings)
Follow @GadgeTell on Twitter.