Pocket for Mac has recently been updated. The updated release is available by way of the Mac App Store where it remains available for free and is now sitting at version 1.1.0. Pocket for Mac requires OS X 10.7 or later for use, but perhaps more important here — this update has brought some new features as well as some fixes to existing features. Beginning first with the fixes;
- Pocket now automatically downloads all items after login
- Items no longer disappear when new ones are saved
- Dock badge count now updates in real-time, and is hidden when the count is zero
- Crash when logging into certain accounts. If you had trouble logging in, please try again after upgrading
Next up, the new features;
- Native support of Twitter and Facebook in Mountain Lion
- Twitter sharing now supports multiple Twitter accounts in Mountain Lion
- Evernote sharing rebuilt for easier tagging, commenting and improved authentication
- Added support for Evernote China Yinxiang Biji (印象笔记)
- New keyboard shortcuts: Open item in background and now toggle between Home, Favorites, Archives, and Content Type
- Enabled Printing
- Added Pocket for Mac URL scheme – pocket://
All said and done, a seemingly worthwhile update. Those using Pocket on a Mac will likely want to fire up the App Store sooner rather than later and grab this one.
Via [Mac App Store]
Follow @GadgeTell on Twitter.