Fantastical, the already popular Mac calendar app has launched on another platform — iOS. Or more specifically, the folks at Flexibits have officially released Fantastical for the iPhone. The app can be found in the iOS App Store and is priced at $1.99. Though, it was noted that this is a launch celebration price and that this will only remain for a limited time. The app is actually selling at 50 percent off.
Pricing aside though, Fantastical is touted as being the “fastest and friendliest calendar app.” And from what we have seen and read in the few minutes we have spent playing, we sort of have to agree. One of the nicer features includes dictation. As for dictation, the app supports English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Otherwise, aside from being able to talk to the app, Fantastical also has other features to include;
- Fantastical’s DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
- The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
- Tap an event to show and edit its details
- Use search to instantly locate specific events
- View and manage your Facebook events (requires iOS 6)
Not to mention, the app looks really nice.
Simply put, if you are using Fantastical on a Mac and have an iPhone — this seems like a no-brainer. And for those rocking the default calendar app looking for something new, now seems like as good a time as any to check out something new.
Via [iOS App Store]
Follow @GadgeTell on Twitter.