You didn’t really think Dell and Sony were going to be the only ones to make this year’s Presidents’ Day special, did you? No way, Jose, and it actually looks like the fun is just now beginning. If only we wouldn’t have spent a fortune on Valentine’s, eh?
Oh, well, if you can afford a little something something for you too, our advice is to fill up your Apple iDevices with as many EA games as you possibly can. The developers have discounted no less than 55 of their highly popular titles, with as much as 90% off list prices taken off.
That means you have a bundle of premium iPhone and iPad games you can purchase for $0.99 each. We don’t know when will the deals end, but they’re definitely time-limited, so you’d better get a move on.
You can find all the games here. Some of the on-sale titles are:
- Need for Speed Most Wanted for iPhone and iPad – $0.99
- FIFA Soccer 2013 for iPhone and iPad – $0.99
- Monopoly Millionaire for iPhone – $0.99
- NBA Jam for iPad – $0.99
- Dead Space for iPhone and iPad – $0.99
- Mass Effect Infiltrator for iPhone and iPad – $0.99
Via [EA Mobile]