Monday morning marks the beginning of LG’s Optimus L5 SeriesII worldwide roll out. Beginning in Brazil with the dual-SIM Optimus L5II version, a single- and dual-SIM card version will follow in South and Central America, Europe, Asia, Russia, the Middle East and in Africa.
The company began rolling out the Optimus L3II late last month in a similar fashion; with a same start in South America and we’re expecting the L5II to carry out the same path of releases around the globe. Similarly to the L3II, LG did not announce any time frame of when to expect it’s international availability.
Watch the LG Optimus L Series II Design Story below:
Optimus L5II Key Specifications:
• Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
• Processor: 1 GHz Single Core
• Display: 4.0-inch WVGA
• Memory: 4 GB / 512 MB RAM
• Camera: 5.0MP with LED Flash
• Battery: 1,700mAh
• Size: 117.5 x 62.2 x 9.2mm (Single SIM) / 118.4 x 62.2 x 9.2mm (Dual SIM)
• Colors: Indigo Black, White, Pink, Titan
Some key features to be expected on the LG Optimus L5II is Quick Button, QuickMemo and Safety Care which includes Emergency Call Forwarding, Phone Non-Usage and My Location Notice. When U.S. release details are announced, we’ll be sure to pass the news along to you.