Have you ever wanted to edit your photos with Instagram filters without actually sharing them on Instagram? There’s a simple hack that allows you to do just that.
Although your photos are auto-saved to your device as soon as you share them on Instagram, using this hack will allow you to save them without having to share every single photo.
For iPhone users:
- Go to Settings and tap “On” to turn on Airplane Mode.
- Then snap a photo (or attempt to upload an existing one), choose your desired filter, and tap “Share.”
- You will then see a “Failed” message. Tap the delete icon to erase your photo from the Instagram app.
- Go to Camera Roll, and you will see both the original and filtered photo.
For Android users:
- Slide the Notification window down, scroll to and tap Airplane mode.
- Repeat above steps 2 and 3.
- Go to Gallery, and you will see the filtered photo in your Instagram folder.