Android-powered tablets have hugely advanced over the last year or so, there’s no doubt about that, but at least as far as the 10-inch niche is concerned, Apple’s iPad remains king. Both in terms of popularity and functionality.
Meanwhile, the iPad Mini is doing a more than decent job in fighting off the Android 7-inch budget-conscious competition (led by Google’s Nexus 7s), so all in all you still can’t do much better than Apple’s slates.
But what if you want something with a smaller sting on your pocket? Fret not, as we have the perfect solution. Actually not us, but rather the US Apple Store, which offers a wide range of refurbished iPads at extremely competitive prices.
As you probably know already, going for a refurb gadget is kind of a gamble, but in this case all of the discounted iPads come with one-year warranties, so you really have nothing to worry about. That said and without further ado, here are some of the most lucrative refurbished iPad deals:
- Third-gen Retina iPad with AT&T cellular connectivity – $409 ($170 off)
- iPad 4 with Retina display, 32 GB of storage and cellular connectivity on either Verizon or AT&T – $499 ($180 savings)
- iPad 4 with 64 GB of on-board memory and cellular connectivity – $579 ($200 off)
- Wi-Fi only iPad Mini with 32 GB of storage – $359
- iPad 3 with Wi-Fi and 16 GB storage – $379
- 16 GB iPad Mini with Verizon or AT&T cellular connectivity – $389
- 32 GB iPad 2 with 3G – $429 (31% off)
- 64 GB iPad Mini with Wi-Fi – $439
<Source: Deal News>