There is good news for all those Sprint HTC One owners who are eagerly awaiting the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. It seems that the wait is finally over. Jason Mackenzie tweeted earlier today that Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for Sprint HTC One is rolling out today.
The Android 4.3 update is already available on the international and developer editions of the handset. Additionally, several carriers in Canada also rolled out the Android 4.3 update last week.
The update contains a number of enhancements and bug fixes. Here is a complete changelog from Sprint,
– Fixes issue where Swype does not automatically enter spaces in Exchange email
– Application Updates: Sprint Zone, Visual Voicemail
– HTC Sense stability improvements
– Updating OS from 4.1.2 to 4.3 (Minor update)
– Software version is 3.04.651.2
– Refer to the HTC One Software Update article in Support for install instructions
The update will be rolled out gradually, and you’ll have to wait for a day or two before you see the notification on your handset. If you really can’t wait, you can manually check for the update from your device settings as well.
There is no confirmation about other U.S. carriers, but it should be released in the coming weeks. As always, we’ll update you if that happens.
Did you get the update? Share your views if you notice any major improvements.