Shame on me! I know! Thanksgiving hasn’t even happened yet and here I am talking about the holidays! However, Hanukkah starts in a couple weeks so technically this is all fair game! Besides, I just saw a holidays commercial with Will Arnett so we’re all in this together! And Black Friday is right around the corner! So how do you navigate it all? This post is here to guide you in your quest for the perfect stocking stuffers.
Every year, my parents put silly puddy, a slinky, and bubble gum in my stocking. That’s not to say that I don’t appreciate the tradition, but maybe they’re last minute Christmas Eve trips to Rite Aid could use a little more planning. Besides, I am 23 now and I would really love something a little more gadget and tech related in my stocking this year. Yeah, I’m spoiled! Sue me!
Anyways, if you’re looking to spread the gadget and tech love without spending a bajillion dollars (yes, that’s a real amount) then you’ve come to the right place because we’ve got the goods. And hey, you’ve been a good person this year! Why don’t you indulge in a couple of these stocking stuffers for yourself. Just say they’re from a coworker…named AMAZON!
1) [easyazon-link asin=”B00A0I97RY” locale=”us”]Monster DNA In-Ear Headphones[/easyazon-link] ($119.95):
Protip: I got my sister a pair of these headphones and she LOVES them. So if you’re trying to become the favorite sibling, then I suggest these bad boys.
2) [easyazon-link asin=”B0010Z2GZQ” locale=”us”]Mimobot Star Wars USB Drives[/easyazon-link] ($19.95):
Is there anything more relevant than a Star Wars themed flash drive? I mean they JUST announced the Star Vars: Episode VII release date, so this is sure to be a hot theme this year. Yeah, you heard it here first. Or 18th. Whatever.
3) [easyazon-link asin=”B00BMQ64ZQ” locale=”us”]PNY USB Bracelet[/easyazon-link] ($13.65):
Admittedly, this is more for the ladies. But fellas, don’t be afraid to wear them too! If you’re looking to gift some wearable tech, this is a good starter. And it’s fashionable too!
4) [easyazon-link asin=”B00CTUOIVG” locale=”us”]AudioSource Sound pOp[/easyazon-link] ($39.99):
I’m a big fan of the AudioSource Sound pOp. It’s waterproof, it sticks to almost anything, and it sounds awesome. So if you want to go for the Bluetooth speaker in the stocking, might I suggest checking out this one.
5) [easyazon-link asin=”B00DR0PDNE” locale=”us”]Google Chromecast[/easyazon-link] ($35.00):
Streaming devices are all the rage right now. Did I really just say that? I stand by my point. If you don’t want to spend $100 on an Apple TV, the Google Chromecast is a great start.
6) [easyazon-link asin=”B00BGO0Q9O” locale=”us”]Fitbit[/easyazon-link] ($99.95):
7) [easyazon-link asin=”B008O5AYV8″ locale=”us”]Cablekeeps[/easyazon-link] ($16.00):
I LOVE these things! They instantly turn my annoying cables into organized beauties! And they come in a ton of colors!
8) [easyazon-link asin=”B0085JRQIC” locale=”us”]Otterbox for Galaxy S III[/easyazon-link] ($49.95):
Because you can never go wrong with a tough, durable case!
9) [easyazon-link asin=”B00DQZQG3G” locale=”us”]MarBlue Kindle Fire Case[/easyazon-link] ($27.99):
And you can never go wrong with a colorful case either!
10) [easyazon-link asin=”B00F5QGZJO” locale=”us”]id America Touchtone[/easyazon-link] ($79.99):
I have been obsessed with the id America Touchtone since CE Week. These are sure to be popular this holiday season and they come in a bunch of colors! So if you need a Bluetooth speaker, check this one out.