Sam’s Club may have jumped the gun first by unveiling its exclusive Black Friday deals early, but Target is not to be ignored, especially as the retailer is to hold promos on all kinds of electronic devices, from smartphones to tablets to TVs.
Target’s 2013 Black Friday ad is 36 pages long — a fairly extensive read, and virtually impossible to cover in full here. The entire thing is available for your browsing pleasure here. A few of the more appealing special offers:
- Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi 16 GB – $479.99 ($20 off) plus $100 gift card
- iPad mini (non-Retina model) – $299 plus $75 gift card
- Nook HD 7 – $79.99 with 8 GB of built-in storage (down from $129)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 with Verizon or AT&T contracts – $39.99
- iPhone 5s for Verizon or AT&T – $179.99 plus $30 gift card
- Samsung Galaxy S III with pacts – $0.01 (down from $100)
- No-contract Virgin ZTE Awe smartphone – $19.99
- iPod Touch fifth generation – $229 plus $50 gift card
- Samsung 40-inch Full HD Smart LED HDTV – $397.99 ($100 off)
- Vizio 47-inch 1080p LED HDTV – $379.00
- Samsung 55-inch 1080p LED HDTV – $697.99 (down from $900)
- Canon A3500 digital camera – $79.99
- Nikon L320 26x zoom camera – $99
- Nintendo 3DS XL – $149.99 ($50 off)
- Beats by Dre Solo HD headphones – $119 ($60 off)
The festivities will get underway at 8 pm Thanksgiving Night, and all Target locations will remain open until 11 pm the next day, November 30.
Have fun shopping and be sure to not spend your money all in one place!