There’s so much to review in the mobile industry. We need to see who among the phone manufacturers are selling, as well as, which mobile carrier has more subscribers. T-Mobile is on top of the game now but Verizon is quick to match its success with new mobile subscribers. Verizon gets 1.6 million customers just last Q4. This is probably because of the fast-expanding LTE network plus more LTE-capable smartphones, tablets, and laptops being offered.
Verizon’s LTE network now covers about 97 percent of the population in the US. Here are some more highlights in Q4 2013:
- $1.76 in earnings per share (EPS)
- 66 cents in adjusted EPS (non-GAAP)
- 8.0 percent year-over-year increase in service revenues in 4Q 2013;
- 1.7 million retail net additions
- 4G LTE service now available to 305 million people, 500 markets across the U.S.With all these increase in numbers, Verizon Wireless can expect a better 2014.
< Source: Verizon >