TomTom today has launched its latest GPS watch known as the TomTom Runner Cardio. This new GPS watch answers the signs of the times wherein smartwatches used by runners and other active people have a built-in heart rate monitor. As such, TomTom designed the Runner Cardio in such a way that position-based exercise tracking is combined with an integrated optical heart rate sensor. The result is of course – the TomTom Runner Cardio.
The TomTom Runner Cardio which is also available in Multi-Sport Cardio model lets you train based on intensity. From low-tempo warmups to full-on sprints. Key features of the TomTom Runner Cardio and Multi-Sport Cardio include:
- Extra-Large Display: Track time, distance and pace on an extra-large, high resolution display.
- Full Screen Graphics: Achieve goals with the help of the TomTom Graphical Training Partner.
- One Button Control: Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive One-Button Control.
- Indoor Tracker: Accurately track indoor runs using built-in sensors to count strides, so that users can monitor pace and distance even while running on a treadmill.
- Ultra-Slim Design: Run with a lightweight watch designed for runners. The slim design comfortably fits all wrist sizes.
- QuickGPSFix: Get started faster by using the latest in GPS and GLONASS satellite technology to quickly find their precise location.
- Multi-Platform compatibility: Sync, analyze and share stats on popular running sites and community platforms, including the TomTom MySports website, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, TrainingPeaks and Strava.
- Super-Tough Display: Run with a durable, scratch-resistant display. Super-tough scratch and impact-resistant display stays easy to read, run after run.
- Weather and Water resistant: Run in all kinds of weather. Waterproof up to 165 feet / 5ATM.
- Long-lasting battery: Run more, recharge less, with up to 8 hours battery life (GPS+HR), up to 10 (GPS only)
- Bluetooth® Smart: Connect to sensors using the latest wireless technology.
Both the TomTom Runner Cardio and Multi-Sport Cardio can be pre-ordered now as long as you’re ready to spend $416 for the Runner Cardio and $466 for the Multi-Sport Cardio GPS Watches.