Remember that stupid Twitter acronym you spent 10 seconds coming up with, simply so you could stay in the bounds of the 140 character limit? Well the FBI is watching you and recording it as part of their list of 3,000 acronyms collected through social media. CYBTC?! I just created that. It stands for Can You Believe This Craziness? I’m the Shakespeare of our generation.
This list is not to be believed. It is massive and some of these acronyms are so ridiculous, I just had to share them. I assure you, this is a morning well spent.
Check out some of the 15 most ridiculous FBI Twitter acronyms:
1) AMOG – Alpha Male of Group
2) AYFKMWTS – Are You F*cking Kidding Me With This Sh*t?
3) BBB – Bugging Beyond Belief
4) BEG – Big Evil Grin
5) BFFWB – Best Friends Forever With Benefits
6) BIOYIOP – Blow It Out Your I/O Port
7) BTDTGTTSAWIO – Been There, Done That, Got the T-Shirt and Wore It Out
(Okay, that one is just plain brilliant)
8) DOM – Dirty Old Man
9) FMDIDGAD – Frankly My Dear I Don’t Give a Damn
10) GOS – Girlfriend Over Shoulder
(What does that even mean?)
11) GSTQ – God Save the Queen
12) ICBINB – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
13) PDBAZ – Please Don’t Be A Zombie
14) TBM – Tactical Boyfriend Mention
15) UDI – Unidentified Drinking Injury
Check out the full list of ridiculous acronyms here.