Among its new products:
* The Tiffen Dfx v4 simulates more than 2,000 Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction, and natural light and photographic effects. It’s positioned as “the definitive set of digital optical filters for any photographer or video editor.” The v4 release adds 12 new visual effects plugins, 93 new historical photographic processes, 30 new motion picture film stocks, increased GPU acceleration, floating point precision and Retina display support for Mac.
* Domke Next Generation bags, which integrate patent-pending GearProtex and PocketFlex systems for personalizing, protecting and accessing your gear.
* Steadicam CURVE for GoPro is a half-pound stealth camera stabilizing system that is designed for GoPro camera shoots. According to the company, users can employ the handle to shoot shake-free video as well as lock the camera to frame for solid stabilization on the wildest shoots.
* The Steadicam Smoothee works with iPhone (3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5s), iPod touch (Gen. 4), [easyazon-link asin=”B00F3F0GLU” locale=”us”]GoPro HERO[/easyazon-link] (original, 2, 3 and 3+) and Drift action cameras (HD170 Stealth, HD, HD720, HD Ghost and Ghost-S).
* The Lowel PRO Power LED is for “run-and-gun” location lighting. Featuring a wide focus range Fresnel lens, the product allows you to light from greater distance to get more of the location into your shot.
* The Lowel GL-1 Power LED is a handheld, focusable and dimmable photo-quality tungsten color light that’s aimed at wedding, event and location portrait still photographers who are using high ISO cameras.