Not too long ago, Motorola started the soak tests for the latest Android 4.4.4 Kitkat update for the Motorola Droid Maxx, Mini and Ultra. Motorola announced that the Verizon Droid family will get the taste of the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat update starting today. Along with the goodies that come with the Android 4.4.4 Kitkat update, it comes with a few new features and enhancements for the devices as well.
Users get a few camera-related enhancements as well, including improved image quality and the ability to pause video with the tap of a button. In addition, Verizon also introduced an updated version of several of its apps — VZ Cloud and VVM3.
Here’s a list of all the new features which will be a part of the update:
- Camera: Improved camera image quality including better consistency of exposure, more realistic flash coloring, improved photos in low light conditions using front camera.
- Camera: Added the ability to pause video recording with a convenient pause/resume button on the viewfinder.
- Updated Verizon applications: VZ Cloud and Visual Voicemail application (VVM3.)
- Added Isis mobile wallet application for contactless payment for Droid Ultra users on Verizon.
- Fixed Bluetooth connectivity issue
- Enables Motorola Alert Application download
The update is rolling out as we speak, and should reach all devices in the coming days, so make sure you keep an eye on the notification center. Let us know if you’ve received the update using the comments below.
Source: Android Police